What single sex act is your favorite to watch?

D

Deleted member 2282431

What's more romantic than pissing on someone?

Seriously I don't understand piss and shit being erotic. I've even avoided anal sex just because I really don't want shit on my dick.

But to each their own. Add in my lack of interest in feet and it explains why I'm Chaste. Then again I wouldn't turn down a footjob, especially if the view is good.
Sometimes things happen that leave a lasting impression. A girlfriend of mine years ago had to pee when we were in a park and she squatted right in front of me and let it go and it turned me on something fierce. The actual next gf & I were going at it on shrooms, in reverse cg and she told me she didn't want to get pregnant and in an instant she stood up then dropped right down into the back door. It was surreal! It's now 30+ years later and my wife shares both those pleasures with me as well as other light bdsm play. I don't piss on her cause it's not my thing and she has never asked and scat is just eww...

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Just harem, impregnation,breeding, is enough, blowjob with deep cumming inside while gulping swallow it to train your fertility,or feeding them

Who know someone will make an eroge about whole planet, galaxy/galaxies,or universe, multiverse's fertile wombs with infinite ovum production lifespan ovarium, are just for one average sized penis?

Can yur dicc strong enough and your testicles produce enough sperms enough to impregnate,fertilizes every ovum in every fertile wombs of every whole universes?

Death by Snu Snu.....nah better reincarnated as one of your still in fetus son to reborn and continue breeding, don't forget to impregnate your moms first.

Sciku

Feb 26, 2021
Titfucking is probably my most watched, it's just entertaining to see tits get railed.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Something Erotic, like spooning, cuddling, Half clothed.

Total turn off are anal, zoom-in genitals, oversized bodyparts