What tags do you think are missing?

spinningcoindevil

Aug 27, 2021
It would be nice to have different tags for sleep sex and sleep groping. So many games tagged with sleep sex don't actually have that, and just have touching

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
I agree that it would be great to at least TRY to separate the NTR tag into different components. I know that some people will never be happy or satisfied, but it would be a start. However, since some people consider it to be NTR if there is any mention whatsoever that a character other than the MC has ever had sex in their life, I'm not sure which descriptive words would best be suited for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Losersriot

sir_pudgy

Aug 30, 2018
I would like a difference between primary and secondary tags Primary tags would have what the game focuses around secondary are the tags that the game has in it, IE big tits as primary tag would mean most if not all characters have big tits.
Where as secondary tags IE anal would means it has anal encounters but isn't focused around that tag.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I would like a difference between primary and secondary tags Primary tags would have what the game focuses around secondary are the tags that the game has in it, IE big tits as primary tag would mean most if not all characters have big tits.
Where as secondary tags IE anal would means it has anal encounters but isn't focused around that tag.
the best system would be one similar to exhentai

sir_pudgy

Aug 30, 2018
the best system would be one similar to exhentai
Would that really work though? Maybe for the more popular titles but many games on the site don't even have more than a couple reviews. A game setup is much different than a hentai site where you're on the page when you finish reading and able to immediately hit that tag button. Playing a game you have a download which can take anywhere from almost instant to multiple hours to get to the game then the playthrough of the game I'd assume most people would have closed out of the tab by the time they even wanted to do a tag review. I'd personally put onus on the creator/poster to make an appropriate tag list. People are in general lazy and will only give feedback if the option to do so is staring them in the face right after finishing the game.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
The infamous lesbian protagonist tag because I'm tired of seeing games with lesbian tag being 90% of the time straight games with 99 straight scenes and 1 lesbian scene.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
There are some notable tags that are conspicuously missing like a teen tag.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I'd like to see tags for how explicit a game is. Almost every VN with the "No Sexual Content" tag gets flooded with the same questions of whether there are any nude scenes in it (along with the usual no sex, doesn't belong here posts for free likes).

Hardcore (full on penetration), Softcore (sex but no penetration or spread pussy/anus images) and Nude/No Sexual Content for more tasteful nudity like someone taking a shower would be nice to have.

Edit: Art style tags would be nice too. DAZ, Illusion, 2D Anime and 2D Non-Anime for example.

Last edited: