What types of member status/roles are there on this site?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure how to search for this specifically, so sorry if it is already listed anywhere, but I would really like to know what types of member roles (and status?) are there and how to achieve those.

As an example, everyone begins as a New Member, at some point he either gets to be a Member or Active Member (after 100 messages I think). I got to be a Well-Known Member recently, maybe after the 400 messages mark.

Of course there are obvious roles like Game Developer, Modder, Uploader, Moderator, Donor and so on..., but I kinda want to know what exactly there is available.

Just something to satisfy my curiosity...

(And maybe someone could tell me how to properly call the other thing besides roles, if not status.)

Reactions: Milf_Loverx and .ox

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017

I keep asking why i haven't reached "disrespected member" yet. Some people are respected, some aren't. no clue why

Last edited:
Reactions: DonkeyFace

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
As an example, everyone begins as a New Member, at some point he either gets to be a Member or Active Member (after 100 messages I think). I got to be a Well-Known Member recently, maybe after the 400 messages mark.
Those aren't status, but more, lets say "encouragement name", and as you found by yourself it depend of the number of message you posted.

Of course there are obvious roles like Game Developer, Modder, Uploader, Moderator, Donor and so on..., but I kinda want to know what exactly there is available.
This plus Staff member, Moderator, Respected member and the former and junior variations for the roles. But to say that they are "available" is misleading.
The only one you effectively ask for is Game Developer, as long as you can prove that you effectively are one and the game is available here. For the others, you earn them, because of what you do/did (Modder, Donor and Respected member), or because your application was validated (the others).

(And maybe someone could tell me how to properly call the other thing besides roles, if not status.)
Modder, Game Developer, Donor and Respected member are badges. Only the first twos giving you a little more rights on your own posts only ; mostly the possibility to edit them even month later, to update the OP of a thread.
As for the others, they are badges pointing the role on the site.

Reactions: wightwing91

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
About the NTR hater who cry whit a lot of drama at every page about some game and the people who ask every 5min when a game will be posted because is out on Patreaon… Please someone make a disrespect member badge for them !

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Those aren't status, but more, lets say "encouragement name", and as you found by yourself it depend of the number of message you posted.

This plus Staff member, Moderator, Respected member and the former and junior variations for the roles. But to say that they are "available" is misleading.
The only one you effectively ask for is Game Developer, as long as you can prove that you effectively are one and the game is available here. For the others, you earn them, because of what you do/did (Modder, Donor and Respected member), or because your application was validated (the others).

Modder, Game Developer, Donor and Respected member are badges. Only the first twos giving you a little more rights on your own posts only ; mostly the possibility to edit them even month later, to update the OP of a thread.
As for the others, they are badges pointing the role on the site.
So what status do i need to be able to rate games? I have been trying to reach that for a while and i don't seem to be able to get past newbie despite being in this site for a while

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So what status do i need to be able to rate games? I have been trying to reach that for a while and i don't seem to be able to get past newbie despite being in this site for a while
I believe you don't.
Go on any thread in which rating is possible, scroll to the top and look below your username, where the rating is. You can rate there.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I believe you don't.
Go on any thread in which rating is possible, scroll to the top and look below your username, where the rating is. You can rate there.
Huh... Let me try, i'll look like an idiot if you are right lmao

AhegaoEcchi

Feb 23, 2019
So what are the requirements to earn the Respected user badge? Sometimes i do like to help people out on stuff they are asking for help and i can give the knowledge i know of your post updates of specific type of games (but that is rarely. XD). But if it is just helping people more often, I am up for that.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
So what are the requirements to earn the Respected user badge?
I'm tempted to answer: To be a respected user ?

But it would be misleading. It's not the user by itself that is respected, but way more his/her contribution to the forum. Therefore, it's not about how often one contribute, but how effectively useful are those contributions.
And there's no advantage to have such badge. Members will not respect you more because of it. If they respect you, it will be because they agree with the fact that your contribution are respectable, therefore it would have happened even without the badge.
Anyway, unlike for the other badges, it's not something you earn, and I doubt that there's effective requirements. At one time the staff think that you deserve it, and hop, you find yourself with a yellow badge.

Reactions: Hagatagar

AhegaoEcchi

Feb 23, 2019
It was fine saying it. Does
I'm tempted to answer: To be a respected user ?

But it would be misleading. It's not the user by itself that is respected, but way more his/her contribution to the forum. Therefore, it's not about how often one contribute, but how effectively useful are those contributions.
And there's no advantage to have such badge. Members will not respect you more because of it. If they respect you, it will be because they agree with the fact that your contribution are respectable, therefore it would have happened even without the badge.
Anyway, unlike for the other badges, it's not something you earn, and I doubt that there's effective requirements. At one time the staff think that you deserve it, and hop, you find yourself with a yellow badge.
It is fine saying it. Doesn't bother me. I kinda feel it was already that but just wanted to know more. And I would just like to have stuff on my profile to know what I achieved. XD