• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

what weird fetishes do you have

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I'm tempted to answer that no one have a weird fetish.

Not because there isn't such thing as weird fetishes, but because the weirdness can only be in the eyes of an external person.

A fetish is defined as being "an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression". I took the definition, but globally all goes in the same way.

In a more generic way, a fetish is something that increase your arousal, and in the end your pleasure. This while something that you would find weird would, at the opposite, tend to decrease your arousal, and therefore also your pleasure. What mean that, if it's your fetish, then it's not something weird to your eyes, this whatever how it can be seen by others.

As for your question:
Is it weird that I like pregnant women?
Not only it's not weird, but also, as you phrase it, it's not a fetish, just a liking or, at most, a preference.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Even hand-holding?
Or worse, head-patting :eek:
They aren't weird fetishes, they are clearly sick ones.

But well, as I said, if it's one's fetish, then he sincerely believe that those are perfectly natural fetishes ; may he cross a kind soul that help him heal from his terrible deviancy.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
They aren't weird fetishes, they are clearly sick ones.

But well, as I said, if it's one's fetish, then he sincerely believe that those are perfectly natural fetishes ; may he cross a kind soul that help him heal from his terrible deviancy.
I actually believe that people should get locked up for handholding. It's disgusting.

Reactions: Rafster
Oct 14, 2022
Is it weird that I like pregnant women?
No.

As for my wierd fetish.
Emotionless sex.
I find something very hot about using a woman while she has no reaction what so ever.
Like walking up to a woman.
Ram my cock in her.
Cum and leave.
All the while she watches her phone or continue's to talk to her friend as is getting her pussy destroyed is just the most normal thing in the world.
Or it i order a woman to give me a blow job she does very mechenicly and without any emotion, reaction or attampt to please herself.
Just compleet emotionless obediace.

Reactions: PonyWarrior

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
No.

As for my wierd fetish.
Emotionless sex.
I find something very hot about using a woman while she has no reaction what so ever.
Like walking up to a woman.
Ram my cock in her.
Cum and leave.
All the while she watches her phone or continue's to talk to her friend as is getting her pussy destroyed is just the most normal thing in the world.
Or it i order a woman to give me a blow job she does very mechenicly and without any emotion, reaction or attampt to please herself.
Just compleet emotionless obediace.
theres a micro penis joke in here somewhere lmfao but ya, ik what you mean, those emotionless sex vids on hub or the hentai is interesting to watch, or like those time stop type scenerios, but its kinda ruined on time stop when they just explode once time starts again

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
suppose a weird one i got is either tongue sucking(french kissing, but stopping to take turns like sucking on eachothers tongues). but also like urinating during sex? i like seeing a girl piss herself while being fucked stupid, but always wanted to see a dude like piss inside the chicks pussy. like ultimate birth control bro, just fucking pump em full of cum and then like piss all the come out