What would you like to see in a Rey game? (Star Wars)

DrJamUrinal

Nov 19, 2020
Hello,
I'm ImSorryHan, creator of the first few nude mods for Star Wars Battlefront 2 a year or so ago. I'm now working on a Rey "Trainer" game in RenPy as the next step in my NSFW Star Wars adventure. No 3D here though: the art will be mostly drawn a la Akabur's games, FET etc.

Yes, I know, the sequel trilogy is a mess and Rey is a Mary Sue, but don't let that spoil your enjoyment of this game - this will be a parody, and it might even be cathartic for you.

Basically, I'm here to ask what you'd like to see in the game. After all, though I am making it somewhat for myself, I am also making it for you.

The premise is that Palpatine sends his spirit back in time via the World Between Worlds to possess Luke Skywalker's body just before Rey arrives on Ahch-To. The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Rather than brush her off, "Luke Skywalker" is eager to begin training her in the ways of the "Jedi" - except in reality, it's Palpatine teaching her how to be a) a Sith and b) his concubine, and she's far too naïve to realise.

The ultimate scope will be around the same as the Fire Nation chapter of Four Elements Trainer. I don't want to bite off too much more than I can chew for this one. If development goes smoothly and the game is well-received, I do have some ideas for expanding this into a game with a wider scope and more girls included, but obviously that would majorly increase the art and writing requirement, so I'm trying not to get ahead of myself. There's a few other Star Wars games around, and I'd like to avoid too much overlap.

Please do share anything you'd like to see in the game, be it specific scenarios, fetishes, side characters etc, a particular type of gameplay (bearing in mind this is a Renpy game), features you like from other games; anything.

Thanks.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
With Rey? hard BDSM and pain, I want just payback for the heavy suffering I had while seeing the first movie of the new trilogy, I just couldn't stomach the rrest.

Through punishment she will fall to te dark side!.

Being more serious, she starting as a prude, light side/dark side alignment, quests you can send her and she will act based on alignment and things like that. On the sexual side of things she being able to end as a dominant sith or a pain slut one based on if you managed to make her submit to you or if she will end up sexually aggresive.

And please, just no Kylo Ren, even in a parody this character would be...

DrJamUrinal

Nov 19, 2020
Yeah, Sith outfits are essentially bondage gear anyway, so that sort of thing is certainly on the table for the late-game. I'm wary of implementing too much of a split-path, since I'd rather one fully-fleshed-out character progression rather than two half-baked ones, but I can certainly include scenes from both angles.

If you haven't seen Episode 8, you probably don't know about this, but Rey and Kylo can "Force Skype". I was thinking of using this ability for a scene where you cuck Kylo to death by forcing him to watch you bone the girl he's simping for. Optional, of course, but I think it'd be amusing.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
My answer will be simple: What I would like to see in a Star Wars game, whatever one regarding Rey or not, is the end.

There's few of them that were promising, and only one that was ever finished :(

DrJamUrinal

Nov 19, 2020
Obviously I can't promise it'll ever get finished, but I won't release anything too early, and unless I suddenly get hit by a bus I'll have at least a bit of time to work on it basically every day for forever.

Re: monsters and beasts and similar - I'm not super into it myself but it seems popular so I'll try to include something along those lines.

DrJamUrinal

Nov 19, 2020
I've had a few ideas for pregnancy-involving scenes; but of course I have no intention whatsoever of scripting a sequence in which you actually have children or whatever, because that's not really at home in this type of game.

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
I don't about Luke, come on, he's THE good guy, even if we all probably would like to see him torture Rey.... but he's THE good guy. Even with Palpatine in him.

Trarrrr

Jul 29, 2020
I've had a few ideas for pregnancy-involving scenes; but of course I have no intention whatsoever of scripting a sequence in which you actually have children or whatever, because that's not really at home in this type of game.
Thats good because i was talking about pregnancy, not birth

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Hey!
Glad to see another SW fan. Welcome friend (y)
I am always very welcoming to any game in that universe but I have to be honest, I hate 7-9 :cautious:
If though you would go for Sith adaptation, I might even try it out. Besides I am a sucker for drawn art.

My idea? New male MC maybe? Someone who maybe trains with R? :devilish:

GL & HF :cool:

DrJamUrinal

Nov 19, 2020
My artist keeps being unsatisfied with his work and redrawing it, so I don't have any art that will necessarily reflect the final product just yet - I'll post some when I've got something that he's happy with.

Yeah, I know the ST is quite unpopular, but this is absolutely written as a parody, so your enjoyment of it should be pretty much independent of how much you liked 7-9. It spins off very drastically from anything that occurs in the movies, brings in stuff from the other eras and wider Star Wars universe, and the characters are massively recontextualised. No grumpy Luke or bland Rey here. Finn, Poe, Rose and so on are very unlikely to appear at all. Rey will begin vaguely similar in concept to her character circa-Episode VII, in as much as she'll be very naïve and innocent, but that uh, doesn't last ;). If you hate her with a vengeance, I'm sure you'll find plenty to enjoy in corrupting and breaking her.

The focus on Rey was primarily chosen because Orange Trainer already exists. Don't want to completely retread already trodden ground. If this game is sufficiently successful, I do have ambitious wider plans for Leia, Padme, Ahsoka, Ventress, and even Bastila etc. in a much more harem-style sequel/second chapter, but the art requirement for that would be much higher, hence we're starting with Rey for this initial venture.

I'm not making Jar Jar Binks the main character. As sexy as he is, he , so it's just not feasible. It's firmly Palpatine at this point (albeit disguised). Oh yeah, and even I hate TROS, so this is an AU where they're not related (but I guess you can pretend they are, if you want ಠ_ಠ).

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I can say that the best revenge you can take on the Disney trilogy is is to give Rey a decent character, preferably make her want to be an utter slut by then end as well. Oh and give her plenty of female characters to screw around with, twi'leks would be a bonus.

i would say bonus points for:
- Lesbian content
- Chis, Twi'leks, ect. you've got a lot of species to work with so i'd say make use of them.
- character development, since she has negligible character in the films it's free real estate.
- Force powers during sex, yes even the lightning, because she loves it.
- Mace Windu saying Mutherfucker.

NB: no beef with Daisy Ridley, it's Rey's character and the writing that sucked.

Trarrrr

Jul 29, 2020
I'm not making Jar Jar Binks the main character. As sexy as he is, he , so it's just not feasible. It's firmly Palpatine at this point (albeit disguised). Oh yeah, and even I hate TROS, so this is an AU where they're not related (but I guess you can pretend they are, if you want ಠ_ಠ).
Oh no, nude Jar Jar Binks!
my eyes are bleeding as if i saw a cosmic horror!

• Haha
Reactions: scrumbles

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I think Jar Jar Binks should be the MC
Disa pitty hot!
I'm not making Jar Jar Binks the main character. As sexy as he is, he , so it's just not feasible.
Exsqueezee me, butta dis is nutsen, okee day? Mesa havena cocky, so biggen yousa no believen! Yiyiyiyiyi!
Oh no, nude Jar Jar Binks!
my eyes are bleeding as if i saw a cosmic horror!
How wude!