What's considered NTR?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well the way it's defined here is broad enough that it mostly just means someone's getting cheated on.

Who's being cheated on is debatable as is the sex of all involved, but most commonly it seems to be a male MC being cheated on by his female SO. It could also mean lesbos cheating on each other, gays cheating on each other, the main character stealing a rival's girl away, etc. Those are just less common.

I think the reason it gets asked about so often is the tag is not descriptive at all for someone who hasn't looked it up. I had no idea what it was when I first came to this site and even after digging through threads about it people argue over it's definition endlessly.

I kind of think it would be easier for all involved if they just replaced the NTR tag with a cheating tag.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I always enjoy these threads. You get a load of different definitions of what NTR is and then you go to browse games...

You see one you like the look of, you think "hmm, there's one I like the look of" and you go to that games thread.

You read the tags and see no sign of any cheating, cucking, sharing or anything resembling that and decide to check the screenshots out.

Screenshots look great, the game sounds great so you decide to read what the players are saying.

It all goes well until someone notices a guy that happens to glance at one of the girls ... nevermind he's a waiter asking what she wants to eat ... oh no, that guy wants pussy and he wants it from their women ... NT FUCKING R all over the forums.

I happened to be browsing some games and came across one called Dreaming of Dana. I had a glance through the forum and came across a post detailing a woman NTR'ing the MC.

I played the game.

The woman in question was a swinger and the man she was fucking was her husband.

I see that shit crop up so many times that there is no meaning to NTR, it's fucking nonsense. It's been bastardised that much it's been brought down to woman fucks man that isn't MC regardless of whether that's her husband, boyfriend, lover .. doesn't matter. Only MC may fuck.

It's pathetic.

Threads like this help no one. Just look at the answers here, no one agrees on it and hardly any of them match the actual Japanese definition.

Reactions: recreation