What's the most......

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Hey Guys/Gals,

In your opinion/findings, what's the most controversial adult games you've ever seen, played, or just know about, even if it's not availableon here and why? :)

Cheers.

::: emma :::

Reactions: redsling

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
What is the purpose of your question?

Also, I don't like clickbait titles. :confused:
Curiosity?? Thats still a valid reason for asking a question, no? You dont like click bait topics. I on the other hand dislike how you greet new members. If you dont like or understand the question, itd probably be better for everyone if youd just move along.

Hey Guys/Gals,

In your opinion/findings, what's the most controversial adult games you've ever seen, played, or just know about, even if it's not availableon here and why? :)

Cheers.

::: emma :::
Hi emma, I think ive seen so much at this point, that nothing really seems controversial to me, not on this site at least. Theres things im of course not into, but who are we to say what fetishes another person has may or may not be more
controversial than our own:WutFace:... idk thats just my thoughts on the subject. Welcome to f95zone. :):HeyGuys:

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Cloud Meadow. I've never seen it come up in a discussion without people getting into a fight about it.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Big brothers and all the games with NTR are always full of fights between members.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Dating my daughter... I mean who would do that :test::test::test::test:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I think for me, though i didn't like it, was the one where you go to a mansion ruled my women, where they do all sorts to you including snuff, scat, etc though i forgot the title, it's done in an anime style. Anyway that was kinda shocking.

I like things with more story, but it's interesting to see where people can take their kinks - lol

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
probably incestral awakening, because two of the characters look way too young (i believe there was a bit of debate, not like angry pissed off debate but more sassy debate). personally i understand why it was removed cause the drawing of the characters did seem a bit too young, and since it was part of the main focus it was removed (they tend to be a little more lenient if it is a small side story). but when it comes to a very controversial game in general well that one is easy... rapelay. been banned in quite a few countries i believe.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think for me, though i didn't like it, was the one where you go to a mansion ruled my women, where they do all sorts to you including snuff, scat, etc though i forgot the title, it's done in an anime style. Anyway that was kinda shocking.

I like things with more story, but it's interesting to see where people can take their kinks - lol
That is hosted here. It's called "Starless: Nymphomaniac's Paradise" and it's drawn by Sei Shoujo.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Personally, the most controversial game in my opinion has got to be a tie between Unteralterbach and Hizashi No Naka Riaru because of intense loli themes. Those games have very high profiles so it's even more controversial.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
There's a japanese (maybe it was english with a japanese name?) flash game where you torture until they break, and rape 2 (or 3?) kids/teens. I cannot for the life of me remember what it's called. That one is the most controversial adult game I've played.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There's a japanese (maybe it was english with a japanese name?) flash game where you torture until they break, and rape 2 (or 3?) kids/teens. I cannot for the life of me remember what it's called. That one is the most controversial adult game I've played.
I think you're talking about Aku-Mu or its friend Poaching by Kojiro. Those are extreme. Those would be the top 5 for me.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I think you're talking about Aku-Mu or its friend Poaching by Kojiro. Those are extreme. Those would be the top 5 for me.
I don't think I've ever played those games (maybe I'll check them out, just to say that I've played them), but, after I searched through my downloads folder on an old HDD, I think it was a translated version of Kyoumon Kyouka by Studio S.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
You are pretty good at recognizing these games. As a fellow smut enthusiast I am very impressed.

I would say something like guro should probably be up there along with the loli stuff
Euphoria has a main character who gets off on people being hurt or straight up dying. He is ashamed of it, but in some way the game is actually about him coming to terms with it and accepting himself.
Snuff is not really a fetish of my own, so I haven't delved too deeply into the topic, but I have seen plenty of cg from games containing it from exhentai.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Heh. I had Starless and played it. Didn't play long.. but if you do, you can get an ending where your dick gets cut off. :O

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
I am sure you are talking about Rapelay

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Rapelay. I tried it because there was a huge controversy over its content. It's not just ridiculous, but also weird.