Whats the rules for AI Decensoring of Games?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I don't think there are any rules but I do hope uploaders at least share the censored version as well when they do so.

I've already played some AI uncensored releases and was really not a fan of mutilated genitals.

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
I don't think there are any rules but I do hope uploaders at least share the censored version as well when they do so.

I've already played some AI uncensored releases and was really not a fan of mutilated genitals.
Ah ok. I've just decensored Oba-sans Saga, and Silly Girls Quest last night to see what it was like. Its not bad, but its also definitely not a replacement for an actual uncensored release. Some turned out really well, others look more like a quick oil painting or something. I do think tho, some would like it more then Mosaic as it does give decent enough alternative for females atleast. Was honestly surprised with how simple it was to decrypt and encrypt RPG maker content, as it was my first go xD Also surprised this isn't something people do more frequently, as it took like 20mins to decrypt->decensor->encrypt->rename 1300+ images from Silly Girls Quest.. Thats why I asked if there was a ruling about it, cuz of how quick it was to do, I assumed there must be something preventing people from uploading their decensor's.

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Thats why I asked if there was a ruling about it, cuz of how quick it was to do, I assumed there must be something preventing people from uploading their decensor's.
Well, most people that play eastern games probably don't mind censored genitals already, or even prefer them over ugly/deformed ones.

Which limits AI decensoring usability into a more niche group. And the people that are in this group probably are already decensoring their own games/images since it isn't that hard as you mentioned.

As always, when someone asks "why isn't this being done more?" the answer usually is: "because people do not care enough".