What's the use of ignoring thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Assuming you want to know what that option on the top right thread section does:
Is used to hide (a) thread(s) you don't want listed when you browse the forums.
Such sub-thread(s) is(are) not shown to you when you enter the main forum(s) where you have ignored them.

If you're asking about why allowing people to ignore threads they don't like and/or how ignoring threads is useful for site owners and users; then you're in the wrong forum, that question belongs in the off-topic or general section.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Assuming you want to know what that option on the top right thread section does:
Is used to hide (a) thread(s) you don't want listed when you browse the forums.
Such sub-thread(s) is(are) not shown to you when you enter the main forum(s) where you have ignored them.

If you're asking about why allowing people to ignore threads they don't like and/or how ignoring threads is useful for site owners and users; then you're in the wrong forum, that question belongs in the off-topic or general section.
So if I ignore a thread, how do I find it back?

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
So if I ignore a thread, how do I find it back?
Look for an option on the thread's bottom right called "Show ignored content".
But if you ignored some sht you don't like why the hell would you want to find it back tho xD

When I ignore something is because I find it disgusting, offensive, annoying, cringy, lame, etc etc etc...
Is not likely that I would want to find it again.

Reactions: Hones
Status
Not open for further replies.