What's with the recently added single snow particle page animation?

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
WARNING: SNOW HATER AHEAD...

Snow's overrated. It might look nice for a brief moment when it's fresh but rapidly turns to slippery packed ice when people walk on it or cars drive on it and turns to slush as it starts to melt. It results in dangerous avalanches in mountains and causes lots of creatures to starve. In the UK, one snowflake falls and the country grinds to a halt as people who have been taught that they can't do anything for themselves suddenly find that they're having to make their own decisions and can't cope with the idea.
I liked snow when I had to trudge to school through six inches of the stuff every year. Nowadays, when we very rarely get more than half an inch in a year, I hate the stuff.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Threads like this have killed it, along with Christmas, hope people are happy, I for one was looking quiet forward to it.
I know right? I thought the snow effect was a festive touch to the site. If Mistress Claus can hear me, I will for a snowy Xxxmas here on F95Zone.

Reactions: mickydoo
Jun 13, 2017
Threads like this have killed it, along with Christmas, hope people are happy, I for one was looking quiet forward to it.
"Killing" it wasn't my intention when I made this thread at all. I just found it so weird that it was a single freaking snowflake as if it's, as I've said, some kind of inside joke I wasn't aware of. It's either that or they got tired after producing 1 snowflake. I mean, have you ever experienced a day where it only snowed a SINGLE SNOWFLAKE? Why not make it TWO so at least they wouldn't be lonely? Heartless web devs...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
"Killing" it wasn't my intention when I made this thread at all. I just found it so weird that it was a single freaking snowflake as if it's, as I've said, some kind of inside joke I wasn't aware of. It's either that or they got tired after producing 1 snowflake. I mean, have you ever experienced a day where it only snowed a SINGLE SNOWFLAKE? Why not make it TWO so at least they wouldn't be lonely? Heartless web devs...
It goes without saying but it was not this one thread that killed the snowflakes. I am sure many confused users messaged the Devs and that is what killed it.

Also, I love your Darkness sig. Darkness is best Konosuba girl!