What's your favorite G8F,G8.1F or G3F so far?

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I just get into Daz3D and found so many GF model assets that I really like so I want to know what's your favorite? My TOP 3 are Kayla HD, Leony HD, and Aurore :love:

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Saw Lilith 7 first when I played DoD a few years back and I still get a hardon when I see her and that's why I used
her model in my VN too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Once_Up

xxx3me

Jun 19, 2020
Aurore was a must-have soon as I put my eyes on her. So beautiful. I'm using cherubit's Olivia as my MC because I guess she is a better fit on what I needed (redhead around 20s), but Aurore is an amazing model.

• Red Heart

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I use personally use G3, though I do have a couple of G8 models i have later converted to G3.

While I use a wide array of models, my top 3 would probably be "FWSA Caterina" (Renderosity), "FWSA Zetta" (Renderosity) and "P3D Angel" (Daz3d).

Even so, i rarely ever use the models in their standard form. Pretty much every one of my daz characters are a mix of 2-4 different characters, with some weighed heavier than others, ofc.

• Red Heart

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Aurore was a must-have soon as I put my eyes on her. So beautiful. I'm using cherubit's Olivia as my MC because I guess she is a better fit on what I needed (redhead around 20s), but Aurore is an amazing model.
Aurore is the model used in almost my every morph, her face is just too alluring and sexy.

I feel like she's is so sexy and beautiful but doesn't give intimidating feeling. Her eye is sad but kind and also give a vibe that she's not too confident with herself. All of these is what making her perfect for me.

I guess I'm a bit over thinking about it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xxx3me

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Saw Lilith 7 first when I played DoD a few years back and I still get a hardon when I see her and that's why I used
her model in my VN too.
Yeah, Lilith 7 is such a perfect milf, she looks her age but also very attractive. Perfect mommy material lol

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I use personally use G3, though I do have a couple of G8 models i have later converted to G3.

While I use a wide array of models, my top 3 would probably be "FWSA Caterina" (Renderosity), "FWSA Zetta" (Renderosity) and "P3D Angel" (Daz3d).

Even so, i rarely ever use the models in their standard form. Pretty much every one of my daz characters are a mix of 2-4 different characters, with some weighed heavier than others, ofc.
Never heard of them before cause I only use G8, I'll check them out later.

I never use standard ones either, I just can't stand not morphing them haha

Reactions: Agent HK47

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Never heard of them before cause I only use G8, I'll check them out later.

I never use standard ones either, I just can't stand not morphing them haha
I will probably keep using G3 for a while, at least until a more significant upgrade happens. And G3 can look pretty great, even if a notch below G8. This is a G3 character from my own game, which I really like the look of.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah, using the standard models just feels... wrong. I just can't do it.

• Red Heart

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I will probably keep using G3 for a while, at least until a more significant upgrade happens. And G3 can look pretty great, even if a notch below G8. This is a G3 character from my own game, which I really like the look of.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah, using the standard models just feels... wrong. I just can't do it.
Yeah, it feels like I can't take any credit for my work at all if I don't try to morph them lol

Pirating assets is already bad enough. :eek:

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I will probably keep using G3 for a while, at least until a more significant upgrade happens.
I just starting using Daz3D for real just less than a week ago so I keep myself to G8 because it looks great and most of assets support G8.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Yeah, it feels like I can't take any credit for my work at all if I don't try to morph them lol

Pirating assets is already bad enough. :eek:
Well, I kinda feel stupid, cause I am on a pirate site and I pay for 99.99% of my assets. Already spent wayyyy to much money on this shit. Probably $25K or more. Why? No idea. I pirate music, movies and most adult games (I buy my non-adult games the legit way) but for some reason I feel compelled to buy my 3d assets the legal way.

• Red Heart

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I just starting using Daz3D for real just less than a week ago so I keep myself to G8 because it looks great and most of assets support G8.
When G8 came out, I was already pretty heavily invested in G3 assets, so it made the most sense to just stick to that. I also own a ton of G8 clothes, which i can use on my G3 figures without much hassle, so I am not too limited either. Still, buying assets the legit way can definately be a hinderance.

I just decided to check my various purchase histories, and added up how much I have spent since the start of 2018. If you needed a reason to keep sailing the high seas, feast your eyes on this:

Renderosity = $5.561
Daz3D = $16.600
Renderotica = $2.299

A total of $24.460 over the last 3.5 years roughly. And I still have a ton more left to buy. Also, keep in mind the 80-90% of my assets are bought on 50% sale or higher, and I have the various premium subscriptions for greater discounts. Being an honest citizen sucks balls.

• Wow

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Well, I kinda feel stupid, cause I am on a pirate site and I pay for 99.99% of my assets. Already spent wayyyy to much money on this shit. Probably $25K or more. Why? No idea. I pirate music, movies and most adult games (I buy my non-adult games the legit way) but for some reason I feel compelled to buy my 3d assets the legal way.
If I can make money from it I would buy it for sure, but thing is just single one of them already cost as much as half a price of AAA game, yeah it's not like absurdly expensive or anything but amount of assets to start using Daz properly would cost you around 500$ and that's just the minimum requirement.

My plan is to gradually buy it one by one starting from my favorite or necessary one. I didn't proudly using pirate stuff at all, I really love the artist who made all of these stuffs and give a chance for ametauers like us to experimenting with our creativity. I'm really thankful for them.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
When G8 came out, I was already pretty heavily invested in G3 assets, so it made the most sense to just stick to that. I also own a ton of G8 clothes, which i can use on my G3 figures without much hassle, so I am not too limited either. Still, buying assets the legit way can definately be a hinderance.

I just decided to check my various purchase histories, and added up how much I have spent since the start of 2018. If you needed a reason to keep sailing the high seas, feast your eyes on this:

Renderosity = $5.561
Daz3D = $16.600
Renderotica = $2.299

A total of $24.460 over the last 3.5 years roughly. And I still have a ton more left to buy. Also, keep in mind the 80-90% of my assets are bought on 50% sale or higher, and I have the various premium subscriptions for greater discounts. Being an honest citizen sucks balls.
25000 usd in my country's currency is almost a million!

Damn, with this ridiculous amout of money does it take to buy all assets. I doubt that even the decent-earning devs (not big one like Dr.Pinkcake though) would legally buy all of their assets lol.

xxx3me

Jun 19, 2020
$25k is serious money in my country too (as reference, the mininum wage here is around US$250). Unless I were a top notch developer, with a very well supported Patreon, no chance for me to spend it in assets.

But it would be great, of course, since it gives all the legal background for more broader releases, like in Steam, etc.

• Red Heart

xxx3me

Jun 19, 2020
I feel like she's is so sexy and beautiful but doesn't give intimidating feeling. Her eye is sad but kind and also give a vibe that she's not too confident with herself.
I get it. Aurore is like those super sexy women that somehow are shy or not confident about it :D This is my character based on her, still not very developed in story, though.

aurore bust template.png

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I get it. Aurore is like those super sexy women that somehow are shy or not confident about it :D This is my character based on her, still not very developed in story, though.

View attachment 1517431
Damn, she looks hot. Is she a nun or a biker? or both? LOL

I see you're working on a game, looks pretty good!

I want to make my own game too, but my biggest obstacle is English. It would take me more time than learning DAZ tbh :WutFace:

Here's my render with Aurore as one of the morphs.
Alicia(Mother).png

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxx3me
Apr 18, 2021
Rosalind just gave me trauma attack when I first saw her lol Acting lesson is really memorable game haha
Haha yes that is Missy! Or as I like to call her, Liam's wife.

Damn, she looks hot. Is she a nun or a biker? or both? LOL

I see you're working on a game, looks pretty good!

I want to make my own game too, but my biggest obstacle is English. It would take me more time than learning DAZ tbh :WutFace:

Here's my render with Aurore as one of the morphs.
View attachment 1518034
Very nice! How do you get the lips to look like that? Whenever I try to make them glossy, there is a strange border around them.