What's your favorite G8F,G8.1F or G3F so far?

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Very nice! How do you get the lips to look like that? Whenever I try to make them glossy, there is a strange border around them.
Thanks! Tbh, I'm not really sure, I think it's come with the model asset that I used. It's called Jessamy HD.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Interesting question.
My three top characters are: (Anagord) Arwen, Michelle HD and Rhaegal (TwiztedMetal).
Aurore and Rosalind are a must have, obviously.
sosweet.png djashley.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Once_Up

xxx3me

Jun 19, 2020
Damn, she looks hot. Is she a nun or a biker? or both? LOL

I see you're working on a game, looks pretty good!
Exactly, kind of both. She is something like a nun from a "different" religion... I'm working to put an alpha demo out sometime around this month, I hope.

Here's my render with Aurore as one of the morphs.
View attachment 1518034
If looks could kill... :p

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Update on my fav: Jessamy HD is a masterpiece of G8, just realized that I used her as a base for all my morphs. Mousso is truly a genius 3D artist.

Reactions: takeshikovash

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Update on my fav: Jessamy HD is a masterpiece of G8, just realized that I used her as a base for all my morphs. Mousso is truly a genius 3D artist.

True. Awesome models by Mousso. Ever. I just hate her use of Dforce hairs in promo. My laptop doesn't render a Dforce hair simulation....

Fabulous Jessamy, fabolous Rain...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Once_Up

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
True. Awesome models by Mousso. Ever. I just hate her use of Dforce hairs in promo. My laptop doesn't render a Dforce hair simulation....

Fabulous Jessamy, fabolous Rain...

I love that they use real celeb as a base for almost every model, and the skin texture is...mwah!! gorgeous!

• Red Heart
Reactions: takeshikovash

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
and for my milfs and for my young adults.