What's your yandere fetish line?

Oct 26, 2017
Food for thought
What about going insane from breaking time and space with a wish to protect your loved one from ultimate doom, and ending up realizing not even rape and forcing hatred will solve the issue? ;)

(Loop Girl Loop, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, easy to find. Sorry about the paranoia but not linking to it because no one supposedly is immune to shadowbans and not willing to risk anything by linking to a R7 thread.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Relationship wise , the type that don't kill you even you piss him/her off.
Those yanderes type are very very early stage of lovesickness and if somehow escalate them show can increase how much dangerous you are in the situation .
Preferably, their view of love doesn't contain cannibalisms (by eating you , we can stay together forever) or suicidal (i will kill myself so you can etch me into your memory forever) or murder love (i love you so i kill you)

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
So just the scary ones without any potentially lethal stuff? That works too, to be honest. They're still possessive and scary.

Oct 26, 2017
I have a few recommendations for this kind of "softcore yandere" (all females only) but they almost all fall under R7.

The faces and wording alone actually are enough to cause some of the audience to freak out, as if they were reading a horror story for the first time when it's honestly just the purest form of love with some pretty dark twists*

Curious about this with the longtime yandere fans but I also wonder if it has to do with the attention sickness/notice me and only me with the loved one(s) thing. Are all fictional yandere possessive and unwilling to compromise or just the majority of them? What's your take on this as a yandere fan, folks?

*totally not biased...

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Curious about this with the longtime yandere fans but I also wonder if it has to do with the attention sickness/notice me and only me with the loved one(s) thing. Are all fictional yandere possessive and unwilling to compromise or just the majority of them? What's your take on this as a yandere fan, folks?
Just most. There are quite a few instances of yandere in harems, yandere forcing sex with others, yandere partnerships teaming up on a guy/girl after agreement, etc. The possessiveness is still there, but the twist is different. The psychology is...twisted to say the least. "She's making you orgasm, but I'm making her make you orgasm, so this orgasm is from me." or "I'm better at doing this for you than they are and I'm going to prove it" kinda stuff.

Oct 26, 2017
Oof, making her make you orgasm. I think I have yet to see a fff lesbian threesome with double yandere. Or triple.

Yandere on the receiving end of two yandere... This probably won't end well for any of them.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Oof, making her make you orgasm. I think I have yet to see a fff lesbian threesome with double yandere. Or triple.

Yandere on the receiving end of two yandere... This probably won't end well for any of them.
To be honest, I'm not sure what the yuri landscape for yandere is like at all since I don't usually go in for yuri.

Edit: An fffm example of the "making her make you orgasm" can be found in the game hypnosis where a path can have the mc held hostage along with 2 other women who are being mind controlled by a particularly fucked up yandere.

Last edited:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
My previous post just reminded me of what is quite possibly my least favorite example of yandere ever. A spoiled, selfish yandere who didn't give a damn if the object of her obsession cared about her at all as long as he was physically there. She trapped him in his own mind and forced him to be with her, as well as mind controlling pretty much everyone else associated with the MC to go along with her in one way or another. There was no crazy eyes, nor any of the other stereotypical trappings of yandere like the manic personality or "I'm going to make you so happy, you'll see" that you typically see. It was almost anti-yandere yandere.

There was no cutting, violence, physical force, or anything like that. Just lies and mind control with a complete lack of anything resembling humanity. A perfect example of why the line for personal preference for yandere is so nebulous. On the surface it sounds great, in execution it just...wasn't.

Oct 26, 2017
Wouldn't even fall under yandere here to be honest if an enforced physical association is all that matters.

Even if the love usually is one-sided (for a good reason), the yandere character still has to (awkwardly) express their affection for it to qualify, unless I'm missing something.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Wouldn't even fall under yandere here to be honest if an enforced physical association is all that matters.

Even if the love usually is one-sided (for a good reason), the yandere character still has to (awkwardly) express their affection for it to qualify, unless I'm missing something.
Doesn't always have to be awkward. Manic is a common one, as well as blatant insanity. There are elements of mental disturbance in the one I was referencing, but it was much more...evil.

Sep 22, 2021
For those of you who enjoy a bit of yandere that is. Yandere is a broad category that is inadequately specified as "soft" and "hard" yandere. But, there is oh so much more to it. Some people fall back on the "never stick your dick in crazy" axiom, which is probably the wise course of action, but I love me a bit of yandere action in my games. My problem is that even for myself, it's hard to draw the line on what is part of my fetish and what is too far and just scary. I think the issue lies in the fact that it's not a straight up and down chart. There are branches and paths. Possessive and jealous? Violent and angry? Aggressively sex crazed? Rapey? Violent mood swings? All of the above and more.

Personally, I think my fetish is for soft yandere. Sexually aggressive and somewhat possessive. None of the over the top crazy and violent depictions. I say I think, because, there are outliers where I find myself liking the hard yandere stuff, but not very often.

What is your line?
I tend to like softcore yandere stuff possessive clingy maybe a little violent or prone to kidnapping and reverse rape but i dislike the murder torture castration cannibalism and all that shit.

jeefp

Aug 29, 2021
Interesting question. I guess It really depends on the person being fixated on, since for me a yandere can only be as good as the target of her obsession.
Like for Characters like John McBlank, no matter what the yandere does (whether it is murder, torture or kidnapping) feeling anything is pretty damn hard.
My own personal preference is yandere which are the antithesis to their obsession. Like a Confident MC having a Shy Yandere, or Rivals which one half is a yandere of.
But in general for what they do, I tend to shy away from guro as being placed inside of a shredder is not really appealing.
Oh, and tsundere yanderes are the best, no questions asked.

Reactions: Meaning Less

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
If i can not break her into being my loyal minnion helping me break other woman into being my devoted slaves.
I kill her.
I do not tolerate threats to myself or my property.

A yandere is like a bomb.
When handle with care she is very usefull.
If you are careless.
BOOM.