Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2274179

Overview:
In this adult visual novel an ugly dyke pharmacist that can't get laid spreads a virus to turn all men into women.
But two guys remain as they are, and now get unwanted female advances all the time.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-30
Release Date: 2022-12-25
Developer: Wittyminx -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2274183 View attachment 2274185 View attachment 2274186 View attachment 2274187 View attachment 2274188 View attachment 2274189 View attachment 2274190

*sees second picture*

(Lets out a 12th dimensional scream that can't described)

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Two questions.
1 - Why is Ricky Gervais frigging himself with a dildo?
2 - What made you think anyone would want to see that?

Reactions: Rebeldad

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
You all may complain, but we should thank the dev for showing us the image so we don't get a heart attack from jumpscare.
Like, imagine you see the rest of the images, download to play, then watch that Gif play out in the wild with no warning.
True. That may be the fastest boner killer ever created. I'm pretty sure my dick would retract into my body.

May 29, 2022
Lmao seeing all the people bullying the fat lady in the second pic :ROFLMAO: I feel bad for her lol

But seriously um, fat lady wise or not the art is really weird, maybe the fat lady would've been fine if it weren't for that stupid fucking Gen Z hairstyle and her scrunched up face, because it just brings injustice for the sexy fat ladies out there, she ain't one of them :cautious:

Idk if I want to play a game where the whole premise is Rule 63, so I will pass. GL dev

Oct 6, 2019
I finally got around to play it. It has a few nice scenes and the few nightmare scenes are all optional and easy to skip.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote