VN - Ren'Py - When Silver Burned [Ch. 9] [Earliestbird]

1. 1.00 star(s)

WillAnderson

Not-a-game.

This is entirely the wrong medium. There is no interactivity at all in this thing as of "ch 9". This makes absolutely NO use of any aspects of "game". Now... I don't know if the story is good. For all I know it may be a masterpiece. But when I am interested in reading, I go to one of the many places on the Internet devoted to stories. If you cannot be bothered to weave even the flimsiest of illusions that I am interacting with your content beyond simply passively taking it in, then what are you doing here?

The rule of thumb is simple. If your "game" can be faithfully recreated by a html file with a few images, it's not a game. This is not a game. It's not a bad game, or anything, it is not-a-game. This belongs here like a painting belongs at the Oscars..
  2. 1.00 star(s)

tarshack

Zero game play 100% text based novel, dont waste time thinking you will get any visual content. he could have included some graphical visual display with it but no its text and a few button one to pull up a map , another for two possible future characters, do not waste time to download at this point there is no playable content
  3. 3.00 star(s)

cursed spark

neutral score as its simply not my thing

basically its a novel, with dedicated buttons to bring up map of the world, a button to bring up character describtion and summary, basically "upgrades" to ensure you can catch up quickly in case you forget...

no gameplay here, just a story to read...