1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95 cover.jpg

Overview:
Kalsin never wanted to be different - not his ghostly silver eyes, and certainly not his complete lack of surge. But life cursed him with both, and now he's a Wounded hunter roaming the Ember Republic, searching for an elusive legend that may hold his redemption.
The winds of change sweep across the archipelago of humanity: The Veiled gain ground on the Easter Expanse, mythos sightings are on the rise, and tensions between Clenn and Wounded stretch to a breaking point.
A savior will be necessary. But this newfound redemption may become his ruin.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-08
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Developer: Earliestbird - - -
Version: 0.4 - Chapter 9
Language: English
Other Games: Of Devotion and Despondence
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhenSilverBurned-CH3v0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
will try it - like of devotion and Despondence alot - hope this one is like that too

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Earliestbird why on earth would you start a new project when your first one is not even done yet? Wouldn't this extensively drag out dev progress for your main game?...

Juggling between two projects is never a good idea but what do I know? Not like I've seen many devs fail and abandon their project due to burnout or anything.

Reactions: jibgdy

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Earliestbird why on earth would you start a new project when your first one is not even done yet? Wouldn't this extensively drag out dev progress for your main game?...

Juggling between two projects is never a good idea but what do I know? Not like I've seen many devs fail and abandon their project due to burnout or anything.
Nope, because this is a book I started writing way before Devotion's development even started. So I have Part I finished already, and Part II about 60% done. With the game framework/programming set up this won't take any time away from Devotion.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hope this one is as good as "Of Devotion and Despondence" - good luck going forward

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes