1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of When Silver Burned v0.3.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: Drakenite

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhenSilverBurned-CH8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

etool

Jun 14, 2021
I expect to see many more AI generated 'games'

especially the turn over and Dev time is at a minimum ( type words into prompts ... ai makes pics n a fraction of the time to actually pose/setup/render a single Daz type render)

and factor in a chatAI that could also make stories ..... dev time is but a tiny fraction of the time ..... minutes/days/week, instead of hours/weeks/months

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
I expect to see many more AI generated 'games'

especially the turn over and Dev time is at a minimum ( type words into prompts ... ai makes pics n a fraction of the time to actually pose/setup/render a single Daz type render)

and factor in a chatAI that could also make stories ..... dev time is but a tiny fraction of the time ..... minutes/days/week, instead of hours/weeks/months
I won't say that it doesn't immensely simplify things, but to have an AI image look good and coherent (no texture that merge together, additional fingers...) require you to quality control and modify the image, because the AI is a bit dumb. And so far, AI writing stories has been less than impressing (forgetting or inventing character mid dialogue, losing the plot entirely...). So, even if AI does make some things easier, you will need a human behind it to correct the work of the AI (a bit like machine translations are trash when used as is, but can be useful to do a 'first round' of tranlastion to make it easier to have a good translation afterward)

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes