VN Ren'Py When The Night Comes: The ReVamp [v2.0] [Lunaris Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

akiraa12

Jul 1, 2020
View attachment 706841

Overview:
When The Night Comes
is a queer, narrative-driven, supernatural visual novel. You are a renowned Hunter, a creature slayer who has been been called to the quiet, strange little town of Lunaris to assist the local Enforcers with an investigation into a series of unsettling and unexplained supernatural murders. Immerse yourself in the world of witches, vampires, demons and lycans as you slowly unravel the dark mystery that lies deep within the roots of the town. The question is, are the creatures of the night the ones you should really be afraid of? You might even fall in forbidden love along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-27
Release Date: 2020-06-19
Developer: Lunaris Games -
Censored: No
Version: 10.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA -
Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -

DOWNLOAD
Possibly A Chimera, Probably A Big Fucking Cat (mini-story)
Win:
- - MEGA - -

View attachment 706845 View attachment 706847 View attachment 706849 View attachment 706850 View attachment 706853 View attachment 706856
View attachment 706841

Overview:
When The Night Comes
is a queer, narrative-driven, supernatural visual novel. You are a renowned Hunter, a creature slayer who has been been called to the quiet, strange little town of Lunaris to assist the local Enforcers with an investigation into a series of unsettling and unexplained supernatural murders. Immerse yourself in the world of witches, vampires, demons and lycans as you slowly unravel the dark mystery that lies deep within the roots of the town. The question is, are the creatures of the night the ones you should really be afraid of? You might even fall in forbidden love along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-27
Release Date: 2020-06-19
Developer: Lunaris Games -
Censored: No
Version: 10.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA -

DOWNLOAD
Possibly A Chimera, Probably A Big Fucking Cat (mini-story)
Win:
- - MEGA - -

View attachment 706845 View attachment 706847 View attachment 706849 View attachment 706850 View attachment 706853 View attachment 706856
hi! the second mini story is out, do you think you could post it in this site as well?

Feb 7, 2020
Hey, can someone help me out? I've pretty much finished this game, but for the life of me i can't unlock the 7th cg for Piper,Omen ,Ezra or Fin.

Geigi

Formerly 'EnchantedMoon'
Jul 7, 2017
Did someone get the lunar festival edition during christmas period? They deleted it...

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Nice!! Does anyone know if the ReVamp includes all the DLCs/mini-stories or is it just the main game??

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Nice!! Does anyone know if the ReVamp includes all the DLCs/mini-stories or is it just the main game??
Developer:
(+2)
They’re in the ‘Extras’ screen and they are unlocked when the game is complete!

Reactions: laserjet28

eternal pizza

Dec 25, 2020
Sorry for asking this, I'm gonna sound like an ignorant, I know the revamp updates and improves the game but they add scenes? If somebody could clarify this for me i would be grateful!

Last edited:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Sorry for asking this, I'm gonna sound like an ignorant, I know the revamp updates and improves the game but they add scenes? If somebody could clarify this for me i would be grateful!

I was wondering this too, but in the devs public posts about the update pretty much the only references i could find was when they said people would be impressed "with all they stuff thay added".

As far as i could see there is no change log or anything. So i guess only people who have played both versions will know what's different.

joao2804

May 14, 2020
could you add character customization to the game(creating the appearance of the mc hair,eye color etc)i think it would be cool and it would be much appreciated on my part

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote