Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Depends

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • Never

Votes: 15 20.8%

• Total voters

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
Play as male MC hero: nah, too unreal to be hero saving girls and receive love, they are a bunch of lucky that they are not die fast. The MC deserve beating.

So I found that those raping is more acceptable than harem MC. It is more real than being love.

Play as male MC raper: nah, although raping is acceptable but the action never be accepted, too trajectories for woman who being raped.
though the doujin is fun, but I am the third view. It is fine cause it is not real and can’t help anyway.

Play as male MC Netori: No way, they are cheaters, a bad people. I will never accept Netori as NTR.
Though it is totally fine if the male is truly love with woman. Not body

Play as male MC Netorare: haha, play as idiot guy is funny and laughable cause the game show many clues but still leave choice to getting cheat, it is nearly Netorase at this rate. It is fine cause it is unreal and unaffect at third view.
The real life is too cruel that sometime it is clueless, even you have clue it is still unthinkable to think you being cheated. It is the cruel test of love, or not. Maybe it is idiot test, it depend on the cheating have enough reasons for doing it bit still unacceptable in social no matter what reason.

it is refreshing to tell how tf being male is. Time to being girl part

play as female MC: well, it is fine to play a beauty or ugly, the 2D magical will not depend on the poison make up and flu perfume.
lesbian? It is find, it is pure friendship, very acceptable, but the sexual lower part is somewhat strange. I found acceptable is only kissing and skin ships.
I am male after all, need libido. Aside seen woman naked, the woman sexual stuff is not affect mine. So I still need sexual between man and woman.
However, it is dangerous for being a man, then play as woman and flirt handsome and muscular man, especially Ikemen and Chara man,
or anything that will lead to love development. It is dangerous enough to might to turn me to gay if I go this path.
Shota? They are just brat with small dick, deserves beating more than harem MC. Is it even possible for woman pleasure with shata?
So the choice left is middle age to old man and ugly slum beggar. I found it enjoyable to see old age with bigger dick beating the young ones woman over. Although man cheating is unacceptable but in the other is funny to use the man as toy. And her future with those old man is unpredictable make me thrilled. Rather than find boyfriend, go to their father instead.
The most enjoyable is to make the girl corrupted enough and not care about love stuff that seem unreal and kick those fall in love idiots.

still there are many thing is unacceptable such as holes on underwear, sex toys, drug, bitch sitting(show crotch), piercing on any body

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I play games watching the action on the screen as if I'm a director who's telling the MC what to do. I am not him and he is not me. I just want to see sexy people act out hot situations, not insert myself into it. This is one reason why I always like 3rd person games more than 1st person ones.

For female protagonist games, which I don't play as much, its basically the same thing. Its more like "what's going to happen to her next if I have her make this choice", rather than "if I were her, what would I do? "

This POV is probably why I have a very different take on a number of kinks in games than a lot of people on here who seem to live through the game as the MC.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
During the story bits, with a female MC, I usually play as kind of director and try to put her in the situations I think will give me more “enjoyment”. That usually means that she will go through the path of most corruption and debauchery, whether that’s good for her or not. As a male MC, if the game is good, I can get immersed and roleplay as him. Not really as if I was the mc, I rather put myself in his shoes and do the choices I think that guy would do.

But when there’s a lewd scene all bets are off. If there’s a hot lady on the screen, I’ll be playing with just one hand imagining I’m the one fucking her.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
When I play any game I disassociate myself from the characters, I am an observer like reading a book.

Oct 1, 2020
I pretty much play female MC games like Bright Past, Fashion Business, Lust Campus etc. and play them as a kind of Guardian Angel trying to base their actions on my own moral choices. In Fashion Business, yes Monica is a complete bitch, but I still wouldn't want to see her become a crack whore.

Sometimes I will play a male MC in College type games just for the giggles and let them act like a complete horndog.