Where are the Harem discord servers at?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Where are the Harem discord servers at? IMO, there should be at least 2-3 given how big the genre is.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Guys, where the Harem discord servers?

There is one run by a person named DjKunnn or something, but for some reason he has me perma banned from his discord, even though I'm polite and civil. I accidentally talked about NTR once, and I accept the punishment, but a perma ban for accidentally mentioning NTR seems excessive. How about some forgiveness here? I've seen many other people talk about NTR in that discord, but they never got banned. The guy has made me his enemy, but I am NOT his enemy.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Guys, where the Harem discord servers?

There is one run by a person named DjKunnn or something, but for some reason he has me perma banned from his discord, even though I'm polite and civil. I accidentally talked about NTR once, and I accept the punishment, but a perma ban for accidentally mentioning NTR seems excessive. How about some forgiveness here? I've seen many other people talk about NTR in that discord, but they never got banned. The guy has made me his enemy, but I am NOT his enemy.
Probably because you want to make a harem game all about ntr...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hakarlman