• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Where can I download the old version of RENPY GAME?

LPerBob

Nov 16, 2019
I want to play old version of some games

For example, the newest version is 0.6 and I want to play 0.5

How do I find these old version games?
thank you

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Try searching the thread, maybe completed game requests too for the original link to the old version. Some other sites might have still them but not with the greatest file hosts.

But most of time I'm not sure why you'd want older versions, earlier versions would usually be just less of the game.

Edit - Oh and the developers patreon, the previous version might be the free one with the latest for subscribers.

Last edited:

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
you need to explain more and of what game?

Last edited:

Hekel1

Jun 21, 2021
you need to explain more and of what game?
[/QUOTE"The ways" I want to play the older version of the game I want to see the sister suicide why did she did that.the developer delete the scene in newer version sorry for bad english

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I want to play old version of some games

For example, the newest version is 0.6 and I want to play 0.5

How do I find these old version games?
thank you
Unless there was an update requested in the game request area or post made in the thread. We do not keep old versions right now.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
"The ways" I want to play the older version of the game I want to see the sister suicide why did she did that.the developer delete the scene in newer version sorry for bad english
Because she was raped when they get buying booze early in the game.
And as Ryahn said, there's really few chances that you find the last version here. But if you know what version to looks for, perhaps asking google or whatever search engine you use can help.