Others Where can I hire a 2D artist for a oneshota-type game without jumping through hoops?

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Looking to hire a 2D artist to create art assets for a shota h-game. Usually, hiring a smut artist wouldnt be a problem. However, when it comes to shota, it becomes a sensitive issue for many.

Are there any reliable websites/communities (besides f95) where this can be done without creating drama, triggering people, breaking a ToS or any other rules of conduct? In other words, somewhere where that is not a sensitive issue?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Should be able to find someone here. Might have to be patient and settle on what may be a lower quality art if you aren't paying. But if you're paying fairly, you might be able to grab someone fairly quickly.

Reactions: Abuzze

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello here is the link with some of my work :3

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Hello here is the link with some of my work :3

Hi there ulytyme. I generally avoid using insta for NSFW stuff (privacy concerns). Any other way I could look at ur portfolio? Deviantart/Pixiv perhaps?

lrdalucard

Oct 24, 2020
If it's paid job, I usually draw anything, since my emotions do not interfere with my professionalism, so as long is in anime style I won't refuse anything.

Sadly most of my NSFW was deleted from&by DeviantART. And Pixiv, does not let me update old art unless I pay, so all my NSFW stuff are mostly on . Sometimes I post some censured versions on my .

(Ops I saw "22" thought the post was from 2022*)

Last edited: