Where Did the Pages Go?

Jun 22, 2018
I'm having to re-download some stuff after losing data for my favorite tags, and I've noticed something odd about this site. Going through the bestiality tag, there's under 40 pages. Looking at the futa-trans tag also, there's under 50. Now I don't entirely remember how many results came back from the bestiality tag in the past, but I absolutely do remember there being more then just 50 for futa-trans. Like 57 I think? Am I going crazy, or why is there suddenly less results being returned for some tags? I can see less reults getting returned if tags are being removed from things, but I doubt that would result in several pages worth of results.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
You probably just don't remember things that clearly (or you had less items per page before).

As a tip instead of counting pages you can look at the total number of games in the bottom right corner, there are 1116 futa games, bestiality is more niche but still 496 Results is not bad either.

According to this thread in 2021 there were 626 futa tagged games and 304 for bestiality, so both have only grown.

Reactions: Sam

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
You probably just don't remember things that clearly (or you had less items per page before).
He's talking about tags, but don't really specify if it's from the latest update page, or a search directly from the forum.
And it happen that the search function is broken, giving only partial, and not always consistent, results. If you search for games with the "male protagonist" tag, to take the one that is by far the most used, you'll also find only 49 pages of results.

Reactions: markooooos