Unreal Engine Where do you get 3D NSFW Animations

minloved

Jan 11, 2023
Hey Folks,
Trying to think through the game dev process, I keep finding that the one resource I get find much of is 3d NSFW animations.
Either it's very boutique/ a one off, or it's deeply coupled with some other resources, like VAM.
Has anyone here found where collections of these animations might exist, and share their location?
Thanks!

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
There's only two that i can really think of, short of just making your own.

You may be able to find various nsfw animation packs for FBX figures, which may be a pain to extract the animation, and retarget the animation to a different mesh. I often find it's easier just to toss things into unity, and use its auto retargeting system... but it only works on simplified rig's that unity auto generates, and if the inital poses aren't right, then there will be issues, and you'll still have to worry about importing it into a proper program like Blender and retargeting the animation with that program.

The other common one that comes to mind, though I'm not too familiar with the work flow, is Daz models, there's lots of support for nsfw animations, and lots of people who like to transfer from Daz3D to Blender, and then from Blender to Unity... animation may still need clean up depending on how unique your character model proportions are.

The only other thing I could think of is ripping animations from nsfw mods for games, like the boat load of Skyrim mods, but I don't want to deal with the modding tool chain to figure out if its even possible to extract the animation data or not.

minloved

Jan 11, 2023
Thanks for the input, I've been using unreal, it's a got a pretty powerful retargeting engine, so really I just need any NSFW animations. The trouble with Daz is that I find a lot of poses, not much in animations however.

After doing some digging, I found some assets here on f95 that link to renderhub: https://f95zone.to/threads/doggylicious-70-animation-pack-for-genesis-8.123940/

And here to RendErotica:

Anyone one else who see's this, feel free to link anything you find in this thread as well.

Last edited: