Flash Where does Flash player save downloaded games

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
I downloaded a flash game and when i moved the file and tried to open the game i lost my save so where do the games save

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Some of the the Flash games I play save in the possibly hidden appdata folder...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Cleaning temporary files will delete them, so they do need to be backed up.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Some of the the Flash games I play save in the possibly hidden appdata folder...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Cleaning temporary files will delete them, so they do need to be backed up.
And do the saves have to stay there or is there a way to manually open them from the game folder?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And do the saves have to stay there or is there a way to manually open them from the game folder?
I made a shortcut to the save folder and keep the backed up save in the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it's easier to move the save to the appdata folder before playing, and to make the new backup after. It's also a reminder to make the back up or loose any progress (that doesn't always work).

Reactions: YuuMoka

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
I made a shortcut to the save folder and keep the backed up save in the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it's easier to move the save to the appdata folder before playing, and to make the new backup after. It's also a reminder to make the back up or loose any progress (that doesn't always work).
ohhhh thx thats how ill do it from now on and sorry for asking to much questions but do you know where the unity games save?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...do you know where the unity games save?
One of two I've played save in the game folder. But most save in the appdata folder, a few in the Local folder but usually in LocalLow. 1Room's for example is in...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\cultparthia\1room\Utage\Save_1room

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
One of two I've played save in the game folder. But most save in the appdata folder, a few in the Local folder but usually in LocalLow. 1Room's for example is in...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\cultparthia\1room\Utage\Save_1room
i dont have the LocalLow folder in appdata doest this mean that all of the unity games i have played saved in the game folder?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i dont have the LocalLow folder in appdata doest this mean that all of the unity games i have played saved in the game folder?
I've got ninety three save folders in LocalLow, and some are for a developer not just a single game. I think there should be one, maybe try searching for...

%userprofile%\appdata\locallow

See if that finds it. I've not played Elven Trainer, but the Pink Tea game I have played on this PC does save there.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
I've got ninety three save folders in LocalLow, and some are for a developer not just a single game. I think there should be one, maybe try searching for...

%userprofile%\appdata\locallow

See if that finds it. I've not played Elven Trainer, but the Pink Tea games I have save there.
That did it i found it thx for the help thats all of my questions i really apreciate it

Reactions: TheBlueKnight