2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
1705803029024.png

Overview:
Where Girls Are Made
is a unique story simulation game with role-playing and visual novel elements set in a dystopian future where the world is entirely populated by lustful men and all women are extinct and rather replace by artificial androids conveniently called "girls".

You take the role of a male protagonist working night shift on one of the factories that make these android girls. Your job is to make sure that all android products are perfect and not defective according to the client's orders.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-02
Release Date: 2024-04-18
Developer: HelloArisu - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.50 Unlocked
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Thanks to strong_p4ssword for sharing the game!

35vZNm.gif lIptsa.gif nUhkqp.gif F5vAD2.gif RujTJp.gif kvFaST.gif 7sUlLa.jpg dGkE0D.jpg dLFV3T.jpg f_478g.jpg irDPSD.jpg QPcqF+.jpg r0CK1Z.jpg SL2zet.jpg YVqDBi.jpg g627ZA.jpg Q_S+Dr.jpg

Last edited:

kajikaizoku

Mar 13, 2018
So far interesting concept, Inspections are kind of boring and pretty easy so far, but my major complaint is when you run out of stamina before your sift ends (after getting quota and then some, I get around 11-12 of 8 before the game takes over) and the game starts auto completing the Girls, I don't think its fair for there to be errors when you have no control over the pass or fail. I had to spend another night working due to the game passing 2 errors and shorting me the last few dollars I needed to buy the Girl I wanted. But I guess that's the risk you take when burning out before the "end" of your shift. Guess its a kind of risk vs reward system, since you don't get penalized if you just leave work after the quote is met.

Also not a fan of having to buy the girls in order. The one I wanted (Pony Tail Tomboy) was still in Development, so I tried the 2nd one since the first didn't interest me, but said I had to buy the first on the list first.... I don't really see why you need to buy them in order. It is also kind of annoying that the Girls that are colored in are still in development... I feel like I wasted my time grinding for 2,200 just to get told I HAD to buy the 800 dollar. In my opinion if they are still in development they should be grayed out like the ones at the end of the list.

All in all so far it seems pretty interesting.

I will look forward to see what changes and additions you add to the game, hopefully a more entertaining/interesting job.

Gristlehawk_Games

Jan 22, 2024
This game rocks. Its sort of like papers, please. The sex animations are decent and some of the sprites in the factory are really cute. One issue; I hate that I get punished for using the fast forward button in the factory. That should either get cut or the conveyor belt animation should be way higher. I would LOVE the option to be a horrible employee and start fucking dolls right there on the job. That would really make the title for me.

Reactions: mRQCPkDg00Y57
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes