Others Where Girls Are Made [v0.5.50 Unlocked] [HelloArisu Games]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Varnisa

Oct 13, 2018
How do you know when to leave?

I finish my quota and click the map icon, but I get a penalty for leaving early.
Your shift ends a little after 6AM, but if you run out of energy the dolls start auto-approving regardless of potential errors. The only thing I found to do was to just sit there with the game "paused", which doesn't pause the work timer for some ungodly reason.

• It's not clear what is or isn't important. I assume if I ever see any red text, then I should reject. It would be good if there was a way for me to confirm that.
  • The inspection doesn't seem to have anything to do with how the girl looks. All failures are driven by the diagnostics thing. That list of diagnostics makes no damn sense - it should be one item: pass or fail complete diagnostics. The only reason the player should care about those 50 individual items are if they impact the game. Ex: if her motors are broken, a player could maybe observe that by watching her fail to do jumping jacks or something. If that's never going to be a thing, it should just be a single pass/fail.
Sometimes the bot has things in the "main" list that doesn't match what the customer ordered (which doesn't show up in red text), and this would also be a rejection. It does seem rarer though.

(But I also 100% agree with everything else you've said. This game is tedious as all hell so far.)

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Sep 10, 2021
Figured I'd answer some questions here for anyone interested:
(I'm not a dev, just read up on the game from their pages.)

Is this an early version?
Yes, very. For example, bunch of dolls don't have scenes yet.

The inspection part is tedious...
Yeah, the dev said they were going to look at reducing the grind, and may have already lowered it once before this version.

Need full save or the unlocked version
These files should be the unlocked version. As for saves, the .dat files that the game saves your stuff to aren't in a format readable by anything I could find, so we'll need a complete save file. (Unless someone can look up the game engine and reverse-engineer the file format better than when I tried.)

Your shift ends a little after 6AM, but if you run out of energy the dolls start auto-approving regardless of potential errors. The only thing I found to do was to just sit there with the game "paused", which doesn't pause the work timer for some ungodly reason.
(But I also 100% agree with everything else you've said. This game is tedious as all hell so far.)
Once you meet your quota you're free to leave even if your shift isn't finished yet, as far as I could tell, but you do get extra money for reviewing extra dolls. And the pause screen not stopping time is a known issue.

Varnisa

Oct 13, 2018
Once you meet your quota you're free to leave even if your shift isn't finished yet, as far as I could tell, but you do get extra money for reviewing extra dolls. And the pause screen not stopping time is a known issue.
It's been a while since I deleted this game, but I could have sworn I was still penalized for leaving early. With that in mind, I actually consider the timer not being paused a feature since it lets you avoid that.

stagp

Nov 7, 2017
jumped from 0.2.0 to 0.4.0 in just under a month. pretty refreshing change from the typical patreon milkers, but skipping a whole version number? feels a little strange to me.

could the guy who shared V0.1.00 share the update? I was thinking of doing it myself, but $10 still feels kinda steep for this game.

Sep 10, 2021
jumped from 0.2.0 to 0.4.0 in just under a month. pretty refreshing change from the typical patreon milkers, but skipping a whole version number? feels a little strange to me.

could the guy who shared V0.1.00 share the update? I was thinking of doing it myself, but $10 still feels kinda steep for this game.
Looks like the dev added some more actual content with this update, readable here: .

I was the one to provide the original v0.1.00 game, but as I only got it with a one-time purchase I don't have access to the newest releases. There are free releases of the game on their , but I'm not sure which content is unlocked in the [unlocked] version, or if any additional content is further hidden behind a Patreon paywall (as described in the 0.4 changelog). I probably won't bother rebuying the game until it has a bit more content, but it does seem to be trending in a good direction. If you want the newest unlocked release, fork over the $9.50 and be a hero by sharing it here.

As for the version number, versions are not usually numbered exactly in sequence, the change in number often signifies how major the update is. So 0.0.1 to 0.0.2 is likely just a hotfix, while 0.0.1 to 0.1.0 could be a larger update that doesn't impact the entire game, and 0.0.1 to 1.0.0 is a game releasing fully. Its honestly up to the dev on how to format it, and skipping a number might just reflect an internal build that was never released (0.3.00 in this case).

stagp

Nov 7, 2017
alright, are the downloads then, if it wasn't worth the money I'll just consider it a donation to a site I've been freeloading off of for far too long lol.

it's just a free gofile link though, so if someone can make some mirrors that'd be great.

Sep 10, 2021
alright, are the downloads then, if it wasn't worth the money I'll just consider it a donation to a site I've been freeloading off of for far too long lol.

it's just a free gofile link though, so if someone can make some mirrors that'd be great.
Thanks a bunch. I had to laugh at your post cause I've had that exact thought before lol.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Fun fact MC works on factory which produce androids better than he can buy, every of them are seamless for example and customized (while his are similar to ball jointed dolls)

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes