Others Where Girls Are Made [v0.5.50 Unlocked] [HelloArisu Games]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

kspectr

Dec 8, 2018
Wait a sec!
On dev Patreon is mentioned
Is it actually same dev as Strange_Girl or they work together?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Sooo give this game a try. It neeeed huge content like able to chat with girls or chooose sex position. I sure this one will fit nicely how girls already random Procedurally Generated Heheeh so like I hope it possible to do the same with LORE girls we buying and make it as mini game sex stuff like those touching game JSK studio where you click here to change position clikc here to cum/locked stuff since game kind of cheap right now. Also I would suggest that buy lore girls unlock more positon if this will be added in. That should make it worth the money we grinding. Also I appracite that game not holding hand explaining stuff but like it feel like a luck to me that I manage to get this. Anyone know what to look before anlaysis? What is Love?? i gathering for 3k 110010011001.png

Last edited:

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Balance is truly borked after a couple weeks ingame; Quotas increase to the point that you can't inspect all the 'product' and hope to hit them, so you inspect half and blindly ship half and hope the averages are in your favor. So you end up going home with too much energy, and wind up 'enjoying' your Androids (and nice job on making sex a chore; takes talent!), go to bed with leftover energy, and wake with even more. Timing in the 'four-belt' factory is unfun, too; because inspecting is so drawn out (the second tab, 'Customer Order' serves no purpose, as the relevant info is already on the first tab), that the fourth belt will ship while you're inspecting the other three - which then sorta sets the time on the four belts so you have time to inspect as many as you can - until you reject one, which throws off the timing. Even worse is if you reject two or three in a row and bugger the timing again - but at this point, you're not inspecting fast enough to make quota, so you ship it all and hope for the best.

Audio is all over the place; the BGM in the MC's 'bedroom' (and why, pray tell, am I sleeping on the sofa in my own damn apartment?) is significantly louder than in the other rooms, and some of the Androids have significantly lower (or missing) audio.

Does the MC just piss off the balcony, or do they hold it until they get to work (no bathroom)? The Androids are probably getting pretty stinky too.

Something to spend money on other than yet another android would be nice.

Thefakest

Nov 5, 2018
Anyone's game crash after trying to talk to the android outside of the bar? also does anyone have the patreon version?

Fuimc

Sep 24, 2021
Yes game crash in this moment maybe this the end of this version
Both the android and the door try to call nonexistent parts of the story, so the game crashes.
There is no more story after you talk to Slutdroid7

DonnyApplebob

Mar 17, 2024
alright, are the downloads then, if it wasn't worth the money I'll just consider it a donation to a site I've been freeloading off of for far too long lol.

it's just a free gofile link though, so if someone can make some mirrors that'd be great.
I think there's a new update again, also, Link seems to have no files in it

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes