Others Where Girls Are Made [v0.5.50 Unlocked] [HelloArisu Games]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Biggest issue I've seen is that if two androids are shipped at once (like if a belt times out just as you approve one you're inspecting), it crashes to desktop. Phone didn't seem to function at all on an existing save; starting a new game starts you with the five androids in the bedroom (so it's trivial to max energy in a hurry). 'Hornypoints' (used to buy additional positions) accumulate far faster than they can be used, only being a 'slowdown' on the first day or two, while cash is slower (and the 'daily increase' caps out in a week or so) for a long time. Previews show a 'minigame' (reduce scan time?) that I've yet to see (maybe because I've never missed quota?).

EDIT: Save corrupted after CTD in Factory. Wait for patches.

Reactions: reyopopopo

Monster2552

Mar 17, 2024
As far as the factory crashes go, I've had luck if you just skip the first 4 android boxes it seems to stop the crashing even if they arrive at the same time later on. Could just be lucky but haven't had any crashes after doing it this way.

Reactions: ochou

Martinbg31

Dec 21, 2021
I am pretty sure that android version here is actually a 0.4.7, but only renamed in main menu (0.5.5 update changes map a bit and a factory task). It shows up as 0.4.7 during install + missing content and bug fix
Oh yeah I just noticed I think dev made name error or someone else

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
WTF is wronf with this sex scenes? Author added 100 different girls but no normal sex scenes with different views or even cum scenes...

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes