Others - Where Girls Are Made [v0.6.03 Unlocked] [HelloArisu Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tinao jengkol

I love this game. The story is great and the art is wonderful. I can't wait for the next update ! I hope that in the future, the factory work will get harder or with more things to do at the same time
  2. 5.00 star(s)

notsafeformeormylife

I love this game. The story is great and the art is wonderful. I can't wait for the next update ! I hope that in the future, the factory work will get harder or with more things to do at the same time
  3. 2.00 star(s)

lemongrabb

A very interesting concept. I think it has a huge potential if it is combined with mechanics similar to Papers Please + making a harem. But the current state of the game is really bad in my opinion. The gameplay is extremely repetitive, boring, and ridiculously easy, as everything you need to check is either green or red. If you see anything red - reject it. This is so easy that even an ape would be able to do it. The scenes are basically one looped move. The art style is fine. Writing is terrible.
    So for now it's very poor, but maybe later it will be way better
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Jake333555

As for 0.4.00 the game is very simple, even too simple.
    Every girl has 3 animation and there is no finishing. The bar with animation just loads into 100% and that's it. There is just a little bit of plot explaining to you where, what and who you are + some girl introduction dialogue after you acquire one. Your whole purpose in this game is to raise stamina by banging the girls, and using it for working.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

LuciosDev

It's really a great game with very interesting gameplay, but I believe there needs to be more story about the game in the free version.
    Art: 8/10
    Story: 7/10
    Gameplay: 8/10
    hmm... maybe we can find out more through new updates and with that we can see how long the game will go after all it is still in its early stages and has a lot of potential.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

braendt

should be called real time clickmania.

not bad enough that the whole game right now is a grind for cash to purchase androids - of which only 2 are ready (the rest all say still in development), and that the grinding is observation based... and that observation once you figure out how is compare a growing and disorganized list of requirements (with a time limit for each) to a product then - if OK (because you can't look again after going into analysis mode) accepting if it also is working in all categories (otherwise reject) to get bonus or penalty cash...

but you also have to click several times to do, well, anything.

I want to go home. so I click on Apartment.
    ...are you sure you want to go to the apartment? yes. click again.
    ...ok, going to apartment. click to proceed.

...seriously?

k. I have no idea whether there's any redeeming quality to the game, because after finding out that the grind led to only 2 possible androids for all that work, neither of which thrilled me I uninstalled.

maybe others will be more amused where I was annoyed.