Fan Art Where It All Began

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Nice that there is a fan art thread for "Where it all began" too!

But to fill it, the fan artists need at least some known assets.
I know that Kati is a modified "Katie for Charlotte 8", Leia is a strongly modified "Albany for G8", Willi is a strongly modified "Antonio for G8" with "Antonio long hair".
And Miru is possibly a strongly modified "RY Rika".

Last edited:

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
Miru (the model that really interested me) looks a lot like Polaris , although I think she was slightly modified, especially her nose and a bit of her mouth. I just couldn't find the skin... if anyone finds something, leave it here.

Reactions: destus

sensi2fr

Aug 18, 2022
Miru (the model that really interested me) looks a lot like Polaris , although I think she was slightly modified, especially her nose and a bit of her mouth. I just couldn't find the skin... if anyone finds something, leave it here.
The game being years old, figures will most probably be (unless they were redone recently, idk that) from an older generation of DAZ figures, i.e. Genesis 8 if not 3. I would try to look for Genesis 8 (+Victoria 8 variants, etc) figures which were already available before this game first release date (2018?) to narrow my search (you may sort the pagination by date on the relevant stores, and start looking from the older results in the Genesis 8 characters category).

Willi is a strongly modified "Antonio for G8" with "Antonio long hair".
William Zane (the main character / protagonist) is rather

Last edited:
Reactions: Stingus

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone knows what's the Miru's hair?
ab24.jpg
ab31.jpg

The closest I've found is , but definitely isn't the same.

EDIT: IT's Xu Character and Hair bundle. It was harder to find, but I managed to do it in the end.
I think Ocean changed the hair material to one more gray-ish.

Last edited: