Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Where the Heart is - Cheat, game enhancement Mod + music [S1Beta] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi there's a new update if you want to continue your mod
Thanks for the info.
I've decided some time ago to stop maintaining my Mod with Ep23. But as it seems my Mod EP23 is still working also for the new game Ep24, at least after a quick check from me I had no issues with it.

Reactions: Punto

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for the info.
I've decided some time ago to stop maintaining my Mod with Ep23. But as it seems my Mod EP23 is still working also for the new game Ep24, at least after a quick check from me I had no issues with it.
what about android

heavensign

Jul 17, 2018
Hi, thanks for the mod. I noticed that the walkthrough kinda stops working from EP 20 and on. Is it or is it my app that doesn't work properly?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3, is gallery unlocker included in this?
Hi. And no, it doesn't have it. But as far as I remember the replay feature in the game isn't locked anyway. Only thing I think to remember is you have to answer quite some questions to start an entry there (almost the same as the "start any episode" feature)

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi. And no, it doesn't have it. But as far as I remember the replay feature in the game isn't locked anyway. Only thing I think to remember is you have to answer quite some questions to start an entry there (almost the same as the "start any episode" feature)
Thanks, I appreciate the help.