Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is [EP 23] - Gallery MOD v1.003 [GB]

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Issue is, SteelyDan14 is around, just not responding ;) (Last seen like 6h ago, according to the forums)
Well, in his temporary absence I might as well upload an updated version of his mod I made a while back.
I fixed the few bugs that have been mentioned in this forum, added an unlock all option, and generally streamlined the mod.

And SteelyDan14, you can use this going forward, or make adjustments. I don't mind :coffee:

Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

Last edited:

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Well, in his temporary absence I might as well upload an updated version of his mod I made a while back.
I fixed the few bugs that have been mentioned in this forum, added an unlock all option, and generally streamlined the mod.

And SteelyDan14, you can use this going forward, or make adjustments. I don't mind :coffee:

Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -
Really appreciated, thank you 7x7Pilot

Reactions: Trminator
Feb 16, 2023

Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -
Hello 7x7Pilot ... when is The Genesis Order coming out [v.95012] you are the best... thank you