Fan Art Where the Heart Is - Fan Art

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Don't put anything in my butt, please...
Jenna shooting P-movie she was talking about.

View attachment 1357472 View attachment 1357473
22233.jpg

Genesis 8 prop pairing to Genesis 3 model. It's always a pain.
, right?
I used to put the invisible G8F in the same pose with this visible prop, then it didn't give the impression of a mouthful of chewing gum.

d20 nightT 41.jpg

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020

Collective Intelligence!
Help identify this asset, what the heck is a restaurant that is not searchable by any search, but is also WHTI, and in a couple or three other games?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
On the back wall in the game, you can see where not all the textures have been applied, that is a window there but in game it is a solid wall as the glass texture was omitted. Also the wall lights are not emissive as they would be in Poser. He added lights to the ceiling. As far as I know RPublishing never converted this asset to DAZ, but DAZ can import Poser objects.

Reactions: AlexStone

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
On the back wall in the game, you can see where not all the textures have been applied, that is a window there but in game it is a solid wall as the glass texture was omitted. Also the wall lights are not emissive as they would be in Poser. He added lights to the ceiling. As far as I know RPublishing never converted this asset to DAZ, but DAZ can import Poser objects.
Thank you very much, lockhear has already written to me in person.
Now all that's left is to find this asset from flibusters or indifferent free citizens .... ;)