Fan Art Where the Heart Is - Fan Art

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I never really felt that our recipe for Debbie was accurate, so I present my version called Debbie 2.0.

Debbie_v2_WTHI_01_F95.png

The differences are subtle, but I think it is closer to the original than just using straight up . Here is how I recreated her:

First I want to mention that this is a conversion from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8.1, so it would not be easy to recreate exactly, but could all be done in the original Genesis 3. I took both Lindsey for Sunny 7 (linked previously) and Sunny 7 from the and converted those morphs to Genesis 8. One thing that is very obvious is that if you use Lindsey as a full character, she appears to be too tall. I applied Zevo's , as an OLDER TEEN. But, since I don't want her to be a child and since Debbie is more developed than the older teen setting makes her, I removed the three breast adjustment morphs Growing Up adds by sliding them to 0%, leaving the rest of the Youth morphs as is. Then to bring the breast closer together and to add a bit more definition to Debbie's body I used the default DAZ Fitness setting to 50%. The hair asset, Goldtassel is left as a Genesis 3 asset but not auto-fit it to the Genesis 8.1 model. Instead it is added to the scene as a stand alone asset, then the Scene Identifier is changed from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 and after that is is fitted and parented to the Debbie Genesis 8.1 model. This keeps all the morphs intact and makes Goldtassel's hair asset easier to work with as there is no conversion or auto-fitting involved. One last touch was to use the Map Transfer function in the Surfaces tab to convert the Lindsey textures (including Genitalia) to Genesis 8.1 and then reapply them in the surfaces tab before changing the UV Map to Base 8.1 Female. Standard DAZ female genitalia was also added.

Her outfit is Rhiannon Big Sweatrz V-Neck, LilFlame Freestyle Jeans, Sixus1 Boho Style Dangling Earrings (both styles) and Boho Style Platform Sandals, NewGuy Religious Necklace. She is posed in Predatron Grovebrook Park

As a side note, I did try out a conversion from Iray Uber shaders to Iray PBR shaders but did not like the results. It would have taken more time than it was worth to fix the issues with that conversion.

Last edited:

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
What hair does Katie have when going out with the MC.
What asset hair is it?