Fan Art Where the Heart Is - Fan Art

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Since I am a bit slow getting back into the swing of things, I decided a good exercise would be to redo Jenna. This is now my third version of Jenna as Genesis 8.1. There are morphs included, as well as additional skin textures. I have saved this as a Scene Subset that can be installed with DIM or manually.

Jenna_8_1_v3.png

For this I went all the way back to Jessaii Jenara for Genesis 3, converted to Genesis 8.1 and then used Map Transfer to convert the minimum necessary textures so you use a Genesis 8.1 UV Map. In addition, this subset uses Anatomical Elements for the genitalia as well as Zev0 Breast Control for Genesis 8 and Causam3D Pubic Hair Professional Suite to overlay on top of Jenara's torso. You also must have Jenara installed on your system. File is located on my GDrive as it is too large to upload here with the added skin textures.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
BTW, This version of Jenna is a match for Jenna in the last chapters of "Where The Heart Is." I double checked the VN images and all the textures match. Should have mentioned, you also need to have Tatum Hair for Genesis 3 installed, that product is from Emma & Jordi. I also updated the glasses to something that actually fits and is a Genesis 8 asset, Bridget 8 Glasses.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Theresa - Holy Communion :cool:

View attachment 3590337
This is so gorgeous to watch how,
as the most religious communicant,she is on her knees,
with her mouth wide open,
getting the most sacred,smoothest juices all over her and inside her.

Really,
if everyone were baptized like this,
the churches would be filled from beginning to end,
There wouldn't be a single scandal on earth anymore,
since they can now release their most pent-up,most powerful seed over any young communicant,
who are jumping with pure joy and pleasure,to receive their most sacred experience,
As masterfully and wonderfully crafted as ever,lockhear !!:love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: lockhear