Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Sebd3378

Sep 7, 2018
The error in the word "embarrassing" is in episode 14, in the beginning, after the chat over the phone with Katie. The scene where you speak with Jenna in the kitchen.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
The error in the word "embarrassing" is in episode 14, in the beginning, after the chat over the phone with Katie. The scene where you speak with Jenna in the kitchen.
thanks, found it, will be fixed now

Reactions: Sebd3378

Mix@Xplore

Apr 14, 2019
This mod does not work for me on Mac sadly. Replacing the game folder with your game folder gives me no menu, image errors and then exception error at choosing name. Am I doing something wrong?

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
This mod does not work for me on Mac sadly. Replacing the game folder with your game folder gives me no menu, image errors and then exception error at choosing name. Am I doing something wrong?
I'll check where the difference is between the PC & Mac version.

mod isnt working for me in ep 14
on which system, PC, MAC or Anroid?

I'm use mod from bsf on android before and it's working, but now after i install your mod the game is force close when i open the game. can you help me how to fix this?
Unfortunately I can't help you with Android, I tried it myself and couldn't get it to work. Sorry

error in opening
Which system?

Sebd3378

Sep 7, 2018
There is another mistake, when Jenna come to sleep with the MC, after they said "I love you" to each other, in an image we have "mom" in place of "Jenna" that is write. I hope you understand what I say because english is not my first langage.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
There is another mistake, when Jenna come to sleep with the MC, after they said "I love you" to each other, in an image we have "mom" in place of "Jenna" that is write. I hope you understand what I say because english is not my first langage.
maybe mom is in the back or in the closet and she likes what she is seeing. ;)
I'm kidding, I'm fixing this.

Last edited:

Sebd3378

Sep 7, 2018
Good joke, but the game creator can think of a little spygame from mom or Kate.
Thank you for your quick answer.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The OP shows still ep13. Which files do I need to download additionally? Or is the file from 3 posts ago enough?

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
The OP shows still ep13. Which files do I need to download additionally? Or is the file from 3 posts ago enough?
I don't have access to the OP, because I would change that.
but you guessed right, the mods are from post #97 are enough, they're EP14 mods.

Reactions: Sothyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
DrAddy are you "fixing" this until he gets back to update or what? Just curious as orig creator handed of to the OP, if I need to find someone else to take over or if this is being taken care of...

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes