Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
I'm fine with "bro" being replaced by something else here and there, but that said, I don't mind being reminded every once in awhile that I'm playing the incest mod. ;)

Reactions: Macgamer

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
i agree with you and i will change that, but i have to replace the word "bro" with the name, maybe i leave the word only where it fits, otherwise it will be replaced.
When you leave it where it fits, then it should be Brother that it's changed to. There is such a thing as a "Bro Code" and "Bros before Hos", though I still hate that three letter word. I've even heard "Chicks before Dicks" for the female side.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Is an update for the mod on its way? I've been playing and enjoy the incest mod along with the walk through, but the game ends at episode 13 even though I'm playing the episode 14 version, is something wrong? should I still be able to play through episode 14 while using this version of the mod? Is it because of me using the compressed version? or does the mod only play the game till the supported version its at so far?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I gave it a shot and got a repeating error about things being defined on multiple lines which prevented the game from launching at all.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a update for the 15 release? Or will this work for 15?
For the most part you can tell from the file structure in the mod whether a previous version will work with the new version of the game or need to be updated. If the mod uses the same file names as the base game does then using an old version of the mod basically means you're rolling back to whatever version of the game the mod was written for. If the mod uses separate file names and doesn't touch any of the base game's files then it will probably work with any version although there are exceptions. This mod seems to be set up the first way so it would have to be updated for each version.

Reactions: Macgamer

spacepimp

Nov 16, 2017
Just downloaded the game and this mod, when I install/replace the folder game. The game size changes from 2,73 gigs to about 38Mb. I can launch the game, however i get an error just after typing in a name and can not get past it?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Just downloaded the game and this mod, when I install/replace the folder game. The game size changes from 2,73 gigs to about 38Mb. I can launch the game, however i get an error just after typing in a name and can not get past it?
if you read some which you didnt. the mod hasnt been updated for the new version of the game yet. so you have to wait for the person who did the mod to update the mod

• Haha
Reactions: njb085

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
For the most part you can tell from the file structure in the mod whether a previous version will work with the new version of the game or need to be updated. If the mod uses the same file names as the base game does then using an old version of the mod basically means you're rolling back to whatever version of the game the mod was written for. If the mod uses separate file names and doesn't touch any of the base game's files then it will probably work with any version although there are exceptions. This mod seems to be set up the first way so it would have to be updated for each version.
My game don't even continue with the mod installed. So i have to wait for a mod update. I'm stuck at 14 lol

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
My game don't even continue with the mod installed. So i have to wait for a mod update. I'm stuck at 14 lol
i could let the episodes jump on and on and allow access to unmodded content, but that wouldn't be in the mod sense. there is also the content of the mod missing and episode 15 is still in beta and still contains bugs and it is missing content that isn't finished yet. if episode 15 is final, then the mod comes too.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
i could let the episodes jump on and on and allow access to unmodded content, but that wouldn't be in the mod sense. there is also the content of the mod missing and episode 15 is still in beta and still contains bugs and it is missing content that isn't finished yet. if episode 15 is final, then the mod comes too.
Yes the Katie scene and a longer Monica scene. I can hardly wait. lol Oh plus some lawyer scene... but who cares about that right. LOL

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I can't find the folder they said to put it into
PC:
1. Extract Files from Archive.
2. Put the "game" folder from the mod into your "WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc " folder. Overwrite when asked.

Mac:
1. Extract Files from Archive.
2. Put the "game" folder from the mod into your "WhereTheHeartIs.app/Contents/Resources/autorun" folder. Overwrite when asked.

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
Question when using this mod, you then don't need to use the console commands, because when using your mod plus unren.bat causes errors.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes