Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Welp, guess that's the deathknell for this game then. It seems as if this was the only WT mod that restored the content to what the author originally had in mind (as pointed out prior, none of it makes any sense without it). Without this mod, continuing to sink time in the game is RELATIVELY pointless.
Exactly. If devs are going to tip toe around Patreon to where we have to depend on other people to mod it to where it's worth a crap (that can end at any point since it's 3rd party) everyone needs to quit wasting time and money supporting them. I have 0 interest supporting or even wasting time reading boring vanilla shit myself, there's plenty of loli/incest devs to support on SS that is by default uncensored and only limited by the demented dev's imagination that I have to pick and choose from when I decide who gets my monthly $100 support budget.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Was 'Where the Heart Is' an incest game from the start and had to be altered to conform and this mod restores it, or does this mod simply make it an incest game?
That's the problem, originaly it was boring vanilla so modding it is alot of work. Not just name and title changes with a universal 10kB patch but entire story altered to center around incest. New update = new incest patch that alters the story based on previous patch's version of the story. I guess this will teach me to only get invested in AVN's originally designed as loli/incest and avoid all others until after a final update is incest patched instead of end up wasting my time (and money) when the patches stop.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Alright, we're five months past when Addy said he expected to be back, I think it's been long enough we can call this one abandoned and in need of rescue. So.... Lord Ashram, any interest?
It would be great if someone like Lord Ashram delivered an incest mod/patch for this, the story as it is only REALLY makes sense with it. Without this mod I've been having to resort to 'headcanon' for the last couple of updates since the dev's original plot is just so weird.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Welp, guess that's the deathknell for this game then. It seems as if this was the only WT mod that restored the content to what the author originally had in mind (as pointed out prior, none of it makes any sense without it). Without this mod, continuing to sink time in the game is RELATIVELY pointless.

Actually, despite it seeming like this was an incest story that was hastily revised to pass by the patreon terms if you go back to one of Cheeky's earliest posts about the game all the way back in 2018 you'll see this

No current plans to have direct incest. going for characters with whom you grew up (so have maternal / sisterly feelings) without having direct blood relations....

Reactions: DSTORQUE

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Being honest with you, the game just feels better with this mod, I know incest is not for everyone, but thats the same way other stuff isnt for everyone, the incest in this game, is like "perfect", doesnt feel forced, and makes sense actually (imo)
100% agreed. The "landlady" trope sucks and it makes no sense for the MC to live with Monica, Jenna and Katie unless they were his mom and sisters. The whole thing with the will and its stipulations gets really dumb without Monica being the MC's mom or Katie and Jenna being his sisters, also.

I haven't played the latest expansions to completion because it just isn't as fun to play anymore without this mod :(

ManOnTour

Oct 15, 2022
Where can we download the EP21 version of the game? Game's thread has only the latest. Am I missing something?

GreggoryLove

Aug 1, 2021
Where can we download the EP21 version of the game? Game's thread has only the latest. Am I missing something?
Unfortunately, this mod is no longer being updated. I uploaded my copy of Where the Heart Is Ep21 with this mod added to it a little bit up on this page.

You should be able to use the link. Let me know if you need any help bud. :)

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
Thought I would chime in now that I've decided to undertake my first mod (great idea me, take on this mammoth task as your first mod) that is of the same premise of this one. I will post a link here to the post that will contain it when I've completed it, it will take a little while to make because instead of doing the lazy thing and just taking DrAddy's current version and updating it to episode 23 I have decided to effectively rewrite the story myself from scratch to include the incest removed, thanks Patreon. I like Addy will also be building in a walkthrough mod to guide people along the way. (which will be optional)

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes