VN Ren'Py Abandoned Where The Pink Is [v0.1] [Piloo Games]

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
What´s this smell?? Smells like scam .... :poop:
Seriosly ... just 46 pictures (in *.png! format) ingame ... a dumb story ... almost questionable renders quality ... a second game at the same time - which is also "only" at episode 2 ... and and last but not least, he impertinent asks for support for this junk right at the end after 3-5min of "gameplay" ....

So guys be carefull ... even if there comes a second (third) update to this "demo!" - if there is not really an significant up-step in render quality, game content and overall improvment of the "game", I wouldnt even consider playing it one more time let alone throwing my money at a dev of this caliber.
Hopefully nobody is so stupid and supports this :poop: at this point.
I regret deeply to downloaded and "played" this "game" (demo!) ... :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: laeg15 and laeg

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I downloaded it, but didn't play it. I did check out the images and script. My main complaint is that the translation to English is not good. I doubt that I can recommend it unless that improves. I'll keep an eye on it though, to see if any improvement is made.

Other than that, it is too early for me to say whether the story is worth the trouble. We have only been introduced to 3 characters (plus the MC). Little happens in the way of development. The general plot seems generic. The 'demigod' presence could raise this game to playable, if that presence actually contributes to the game in a meaningful way, not just cosmetic.

But if the English doesn't improve, the rest won't make any difference to me.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I assume rudimentary is another word for "this game has the same plot, setup, and game over options that Where the Heart Is has, except Demigods" as if the name of the game wasn't a dead give away.
I've never played that, but looking at the game's thread this one also has step-incest where the other doesn't. :unsure:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I've never played that, but looking at the game's thread this one also has step-incest where the other doesn't. :unsure:
That's not my point, the similarities are too ridiculous to ignore. Especially their poses, and the scene with the mom going up the stairs and staring at her underwear. Identical. As are the game over options when you keep staring at her panties, I've not even joking.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's not my point, the similarities are too ridiculous to ignore. Especially their poses, and the scene with the mom going up the stairs and staring at her underwear. Identical. As are the game over options when you keep staring at her panties, I've not even joking.
Haha! So I guess the drama of the tangled, conditional inheritance from the evil father will be replaced by some drama with Poseidon (the MC's father). Will the one sister have two girlfriends, and the other go with the MC to a coffee shop? And who is the dizzy gold digger? Stay tuned.

Reactions: LordMerek