Where to find MMD mods and models?

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
So I'm beginning to dabble with MMD for a bit cause I've always wanted to try animating, and I'm just wondering where I can find mods of the lewd variety for this program? I know Deviant Art is a good start, but anytime I try to find the more lewd ones search engines just link me to mmd hentai videos. Could anyone please provide sites to with these mods? Thank you!

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Looked around through my bookmarks, found a few more that could be useful if you can get over the fact they are Japanese sites:

I recall bowlroll being a pain in the ass some times, because they allow their users to add a password/pin to limit access to the downloads. It doesn't help that downloads are already something that require you to correctly identify the download button and deal with 1 or 2 additional page changes and extra clicks before getting to the actual download. But if you really want something that can't be found elsewhere, you're going to have to figure it out, heh.

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
Agreed. I have some bowlroll and booru tabs open but I hardly use them because they're not as good as finding the direct creators and figuring out how to get their stuff