Unreal Engine Where to find NSFW character asset Pack?

brewit77

Mar 24, 2020
Hello,

I am pretty new to UE4 development and I've finally got my head around it, built my first TPS with both cpp and BP.
I've been trying to find NSFW character assets with animation but unfortunately I am not able to find anything good, unless I pay a lot for it. If that's expected, that's fine, I just want to understand what is usually the place where developer source their character asset from (especially NSFW characters, I can find plenty of SFW ones but NSFW seems to be quite difficult to find).

Thank you in advance.

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
Sadly the pool of NSFW assets is slim to none that are designed specifically for UE4. You'll have to export from Daz3d if you want nude models. As far as animations goes, you'll have to make them or hire/have an animator make them.

brewit77

Mar 24, 2020
Thank you ! Indeed it seems the only way to have variety and quality is to hire someone. I'll try to find an animator thanks again

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
Artsation's your best bet if you're willing to pay for it, RyanReos & R2 Studios in particular, also cgtrader.

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Google search smutbase

Most are rigged for UE4, they have a full daz conversion and most characters.
They will be marked UE4 if they are game ready assets.

If your planing on selling the game you might run into some trouble with appropriated assets from well known games and studios.

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
Google search smutbase

Most are rigged for UE4, they have a full daz conversion and most characters.
They will be marked UE4 if they are game ready assets.

If your planing on selling the game you might run into some trouble with appropriated assets from well known games and studios.
Yeah i'm looking for this for non commercial projects, but i tried searching smutbase unreal and all i get are tutorials for how to rip models from ue games to blender lol.

Going on the website itself and searching for unreal there revealed only this guy's models

The ayane model might work i suppose., that's at least one model, which is better than absolutely none.

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah i'm looking for this for non commercial projects, but i tried searching smutbase unreal and all i get are tutorials for how to rip models from ue games to blender lol.

Going on the website itself and searching for unreal there revealed only this guy's models

The ayane model might work i suppose., that's at least one model, which is better than absolutely none.
Most of the models I have downloaded are rigged for UE4, a few for Unity.
Most use G8F with G8F genitals and anus as a nude base.

Even if they are not marked as UE4 their is a a good chance they are rigged for it

SirBrushstroke

Jan 29, 2023
My grain of salt. Most Smutbase models are rigged using either Rigify or ARP (Auto-Rig Pro), very few rigged from scratch. Chances are the model with ARP would export better to UE (with the ARP FBX Exporter) but there is still the issue of modifiers stacked into them, meaning some visual elements would not translate correctly for any game engine.
I don't know if this is useful, but maybe it can help you choose a model that will work better to your project.

Reactions: Velomous

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
Most of the models I have downloaded are rigged for UE4, a few for Unity.
Most use G8F with G8F genitals and anus as a nude base.

Even if they are not marked as UE4 their is a a good chance they are rigged for it
Which ones? G8F isn't that Daz? Most of the models on smutbase are for blender.

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Which ones? G8F isn't that Daz? Most of the models on smutbase are for blender.
They have G8 rigs as a base with a conversion to blender and the Rigify...rig brush mentioned.
Mirabelle (Harry Potter) is G8 with Rigify, I remember seeing a UE4 rig on a G8 for a model but can't recall which one

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
They have G8 rigs as a base with a conversion to blender and the Rigify...rig brush mentioned.
Mirabelle (Harry Potter) is G8 with Rigify, I remember seeing a UE4 rig on a G8 for a model but can't recall which one
So you're saying you saw a ue4 rigged G8 based model on there once but you can't remember which one, that is quite a far cry from 'most models on there'.

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
So you're saying you saw a ue4 rigged G8 based model on there once but you can't remember which one, that is quite a far cry from 'most models on there'.
My understanding is anything rigged with Rigify can go directly into UE4 with the UEFY conversion.
So most models on their would work in Unreal engine

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
My understanding is anything rigged with Rigify can go directly into UE4 with the UEFY conversion.
So most models on their would work in Unreal engine
ah well, UEFY is not free, and i didn't even know about it, also it only provides tools to port rigify rigs to UE, it doesn't actually automate it is my understanding.