Which adult games have the best animation(or,sex scenes)?

Best animation among the following games:

• Total voters

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
My choice is Adventures of Willy D.

It has lots of high quality renders and is playable on low spec computers...

The only problem is the amount of hard drive space needed but unofficial compressed versions are available...

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I can't resist putting this video here, lol :p

I know it's not NSFW, but it shows the possibilities :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Its creation wasn't easy and required a lot of time, but I'm proud of the result, I love those first 7 seconds :love::ROFLMAO:

Hope you like it ;)
Oh boy, I totally know what you went through, I made a 30 sec animation of one of my characters dancing some time last year, it was a pain :cry:

and regarding the topic: lol

Skade32

May 9, 2020
I recently played The Spellbook and it might have the best animations I have seen.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Here's a sample of one of the animations of the next version, I hope it's up to the task :p

Work that body!!!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Here's a sample of one of the animations of the next version, I hope it's up to the task :p

Work that body!!!
Oof, are you... good? Do you need something? A coffee maybe? Or some valerian?
I'm asking because I'm sure I'd go insane trying to make such a lengthy animation xD

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Oof, are you... good? Do you need something? A coffee maybe? Or some valerian?
I'm asking because I'm sure I'd go insane trying to make such a lengthy animation xD
LOL... thanks :LOL:

It's not a "manual" animation of course, that would be crazy!... but well, I'm a little crazy, lmao.

There are few combined mocaps... that doesn't mean they are "click and render", it requires a lot of work, really... create and combine the animations adjusted to the character, fit it on the stage, make fine adjustments, give movement to the breasts, ass and hair, render hundreds of frames (I think it was 1500, I'm not sure) in several angles, find the right music, and make the final edit... easy stuff, LOL :HideThePain:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
LOL... thanks :LOL:

It's not a "manual" animation of course, that would be crazy!... but well, I'm a little crazy, lmao.

There are few combined mocaps... that doesn't mean they are "click and render", it requires a lot of work, really... create and combine the animations adjusted to the character, fit it on the stage, make fine adjustments, give movement to the breasts, ass and hair, render hundreds of frames (I think it was 1500, I'm not sure) in several angles, find the right music, and make the final edit... easy stuff, LOL :HideThePain:
I feel you, I made a 30 sec dancing animation a while back (including dforce) and it was a pain xD

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
And what so best about those games in top?.. atom filter? :)

Why everybody ignoring 'The Professor' of ''Unexpected Adventure"?

mochojuan8

Jul 26, 2019
I've read thru this entire thread and can agree with 90% of the games mentioned. One I was surprised not mentioned was Flirty F. IMO it has of the best animation I've seen so far.
I agree, I haven't seen the smoothnes and speed of the animations of Flirty F in any other game. The Sex scenes of other games seems to me pretty slow

Reactions: BigJim61

mochojuan8

Jul 26, 2019
The sex animation of "depraved awakening" seems to me pretty slow and I think is the same with City of Broken Dreamers

mochojuan8

Jul 26, 2019
Midnight paradise and Timestamp are the best in that List. Milfy city, COBD, DA have pretty slow animations. The speed and smothness of the sex animation from Midnight paradise and Timestamp are amazing. I also add Flirty F, Harem Island and Confined with goddesses their animations are pretty good

Reactions: BrokenDreams