Unity Which Asset shall I use for liquids ?

klobbi

Dec 15, 2020
Hello all together,
i am starting to make a game with Unity since I have a lot of spare time now...

I have seen a lot of games here now, and some are so nice, their graphics are on TOP...

My game will be 3d, using DAZ models and stuff from Unity, blender animations.
Since I want to make a game with happy ends, I need a good fluid simulation.
Obi Fluid is what i have now, but its not working with HDRP .
May be there is another way to get this done ?

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Not sure why you'd need a whole fluid physics simulation for (simple) bodily excretions except maybe if you want your characters drown in cum or piss. Perhaps you want to look into more appropriate options? If you think about cumshots from a technical viewpoint, you'd have the cum strands shooting out from the penis resulting in cum sticking on the target surface (i.e. a models' face or bedsheets or whatever) where those strands have landed.

The former can be easily achieved with the built-in particles system. is an easy to follow guide for creating blood splatter effects which you can use as a knowledge basis for creating cumshot particles.

The latter can be achieved via vertex painting or similar methods. shows you the ropes on how to create a Splatoon like painting system, it uses UV space instead of vertices to decide where to paint.

Both of these techniques will benefit from good looking, sticky icky cum. Shader time! Again inspired by blood splatter effects, will teach you how to create good looking liquid materials.

Good luck!

Last edited: