Seeking Which game had your favorite (depraved) ending?

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I am looking for games with memorable endings that stood out for you. Preferably, but not exclusively looking for games with depraved/corrupt endings (even is optional). Everything else, engine, 2D/3D, theme, etc is not important.

Thanks in advance!

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I can suggest good incest games. Some games are still in their early releases, but they have a lot of potential. My taste is good. In general, I give importance to the beauty of the characters in the games. They all have some pretty cool characters.

Milfy City [3D Game]

Midnight Paradise [3D Game]

Away From Home [3D Game]

Life in Santa County [3D Game]

Dreams of Desire [3D Game]

Area69 [3D Game]

A Wife and Mother [3D Game]

Measuring My Cum [3D Game]

Milfs of Sunville [3D Game]

Demon Boy [3D Game]

Apocalust [3D Game]

Milf's Resort [3D Game]

Straitened Times [3D Game]

Hail to the King [3D Game]

Dual Family [3D Game]

Monkey Business [3D Game]

Affexon [3D Game]

The Awakening [3D Game]

Guilty Pleasure [3D Game]

Heart Problems [3D Game]

The Cabin Summer Vacation [3D Game]

Something Special [3D Game]

A New Beggining [3D Game]

Echoes of Lust (Lust Theory) [3D Game]

Freeloading Family [3D Game]

Summertime Saga [2D Game]

Taffy Tales [2D Game]

Daily Lives of My Countryside [2D RPGM]

Bones Tales The Manor [2D RPGM]

Dandy Boy Adventure [2D RPGM]

Town of Passion [2D RPGM]

Happy Summer [2D Game

HS Tutor [2D Game/Anime Style]

Complex Society [2D Game/Anime Style]

Confined with Goddesses [2D Game]

A Town Uncovered [2D Game]

Last edited:
Reactions: alma001

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Just off the top of my head:

VenusBlood Chimera, 2 of the endings iirc: Heroine submits to the evil overlord whom her lover had sacrificed himself to defeat.

Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2, NTR ending: MC's adoptive sister and LI is completely stolen and impregnated by his playboy cousin (who doesn't even plan on being loyal to her). His mom submits, falls in love and is impregnated MC's uncle, who has murdered MC's father (which to be fair, she doesn't know). MC has his first orgasm at the sight of his loved ones being knocked up at the same time by the murderous scumbags he hates the most. Oh, plus later another girl who had a crush on him, just to rub it in. Really, his whole home town has either turned evil or submitted to evil people.

Kwarurariru: MC gets teleported to a hellish domain where she's bolted to the ground on all fours and fucked endlessly by a pack of hellhounds.

: MC has been through mind-shattering pain dozens if not hundreds of times, dying in horrible ways, being resurrected after each mistake and getting a little farther through Hell each time, only to be told she'll be forced to repeat the cycle from scratch for at least another 80 years (iirc).

Reactions: alma001