Which games on this site you replay very often?

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
No need to replay the whole game, just one or two scene are alright.

Personally for me are Parental Love(Yeah, I'm sry for being a degenerate fucker), Apartment 69, Tale from the unending void, Midlife crysis, Good girl gone bad.

That's pretty much sum up my kinks accurately LOL

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Artificial Girl 3
haven't played AG3 in years, but at the time I must've totaled thousands of hours on it. making hundreds of girls, playing around with the mods all the time. it's crazy how much time I used on it when it's kinda almost not even a game. none of the other illusion games had a similar impact on me.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Love of Magic I've played through from beginning to end probably about 3 or 4 times. I dig the power fantasy of the setting. Being a Dik got a couple of playthroughs but that was mainly due to saves not working (i used mods before i knew better) and a decision that I made from a few chapters ago that ruined one of my plays. GGGB I've played a couple of times just due to the sheer number of outcomes that can arise. I've probably played many more at least twice but those are the ones to come to mind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Once_Up

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: woody554

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I saw this topic and I figured I'd mention mine. All the games I own are in my sig, but these are the ones I'll go through once a week:

City of Broken Dreamers (Katie)
Milfy City (Caroline)
Melody (Melody LOVE route, usually takes 3 or so days to finish anyway)
Parental Love (The Forbidden Route)
Apartment #69 (for Evelyn)
Sisterly Lust (Bella LOVE Route)
Harem Hotel (for Lin, Nia & Moon)

I'll pick up Acting Lessons for a Megan run if I feel like it or Halfway House if I want to see Emily, and every so often, Avalon

• Red Heart

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Nope, not yet, so tell me...is it got an NTR?
No there is no NTR, the
Game has just been released and already there are at least three different routes for a character. This already allows, even if it's the beginning, to have to play again to test the numerous possibilities to come.

Translated with

Last edited:

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
if I want to see Emily, and every so often,
Which one is Emily again, a red-headed one or an emo one? I haven't played it for quite some time.

I see you and me got a similar taste in VNs, haha except Milfy City (Haven't played it yet, heard that the dev is a milker so that's why I'm so reluctant to try it out), and Melody (I try it many times but seem like I can't get through it without getting bored to death, LOL)

Parental Love is the game that I replay most often, but Apartment 69 is better IMO.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
No there is no NTR, the
Game has just been released and already there are at least three different routes for a character. This already allows, even if it's the beginning, to have to play again to test the numerous possibilities to come.

Translated with
Wait? Did you just change your whole answer, I'm about to answer that one LOL

So, the thing is tbh I'm so reluctant to play a game that takes a serious and realistic tone because I can't take too much dramatic stuff in this type of game, I like a game with a good story, but when it's come to VNs like this for some reason I'm much more emotionally connected to it more than I do with the usual stuff, and it makes me feels a lot worse when the dramatic stuff hit me, something like Li with sexual abuse background, prostitution, etc.

It's not like I'm not opened up with this kind of thing before, I used to play AOA Academy and stop playing because of these reasons.

But, I'm gonna try your game out, I love supporting new dev even I can't pledge you on Patreon right now due to the reason that I've already pledged too much this month LOL

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Which one is Emily again, a red-headed one or an emo one? I haven't played it for quite some time.

I see you and me got a similar taste in VNs, haha except Milfy City (Haven't played it yet, heard that the dev is a milker so that's why I'm so reluctant to try it out), and Melody (I try it many times but seem like I can't get through it without getting bored to death, LOL)

Parental Love is the game that I replay most often, but Apartment 69 is better IMO.
the redhead

screenshot0189.png
The first VN I ever played was Milfy City during the initial US lockdown, but I had no idea how sketchy the dev was when I downloaded it from Steam Unlocked. Yeah the dev is a douche, but he gave me Caroline, so I at least can't fault him for that.

Melody is very long, and yeah, it can get boring at times, but I still love it, especially since I am also a former drummer and guitar player

Parental Love, well, I just adore Ada and Elly, as I do with Evelyn in A69. But Seki I can't get enough of and Millie is growing on me. Can't wait until the new update with new content for both of them.

• Red Heart

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Games that I replay often are MIST, Offcuts ( :cry: ), Changeling Tale

For the scenes ( If you know what I mean :sneaky: ): Ripples, Oppai Odyssey, Harem Hotel

• Red Heart

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
the redhead

The first VN I ever played was Milfy City during the initial US lockdown, but I had no idea how sketchy the dev was when I downloaded it from Steam Unlocked. Yeah the dev is a douche, but he gave me Caroline, so I at least can't fault him for that.

Melody is very long, and yeah, it can get boring at times, but I still love it, especially since I am also a former drummer and guitar player

Parental Love, well, I just adore Ada and Elly, as I do with Evelyn in A69. But Seki I can't get enough of and Millie is growing on me. Can't wait until the new update with new content for both of them.
Damn, I remembered the first time I play HH, Emily's cuteness made me giggle like crazy, she's such an adorable little thing ain't she? :love::ROFLMAO:

For me A69 is a win because of Nea(The cutest trans character ever), I'm not much into Loli stuff but I really like Millie and Evelyn, and the mom in that game is the coolest mom ever LOL