Seeking Which is better koikatsu party or sunshine?

hirayo

Apr 9, 2018
Hi, I am thinking of downloading koikatsu but I don't know whether to download party or sunshine. Which one do you recommend? I see that the party is easier to find characters, but the last one is sunshine, is it better? Does it add anything else?

Imisx

Corruption lover
Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I suppose when you're talking about party, you mean the standard koikatsu because the actual party version isn't modded and sucks compared to the standard one. That said, they're basically the same. Personally I like more the sunshine version because it's a bit more polished, but that's it. The standard version has a basic dark mode dlc with a little bit of MMF content but it's very standard, you can't even change the second man who is a standard janitor. Now, if you don't care about the Studio and the free mode, you might care about the story and the gameplay.... I never played them to be honest, but the first one is set inside a school while the second one is set inside a resort or something like this.

Reactions: hirayo

hirayo

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, I meant the standard, thank you. On my previous pc I had both, but I have a new one and this time I only want to have one. The sunshine feels more polished and there are characters that I like, but the standard has even more characters and more mods, the mechanics are similar, just changes the location and some additional things that make the sunshine feel more worked. That's why I'm undecided and wanted to hear other people's opinion.