Which picture looks more realistic?

• a

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • b

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
The reflection change will be because i zeroed burn and the shadow difference is from zeroing crush blacks.
Thank you for response. my review i did not read any prior post to give an un bias opinion of the renders. Understand you adjustment of the blacks, do you understand that its not a physical movement but a time movement that has occurred visually. shadow lines same but a brighter scene means earlier in the day. what I try to say poorly i will add, is that with my years of graphic design i need more to give a honest answer. we the viewers in my opinion want the render to balance with the script and the meaning you are trying to convey. Light adjustments that's up to you the builder and what you want to show and in conjunction with script. you want honest feed back? give less broad question. is one better than the other? no i think they are awesome all 3 . You question was which do we prefer well that depends! on what you are tiring to convey with the render. morning or afternoon thought or dreaming, contemplation or just reflection you have those in both. but which i preferer B for more detail is conveyed. but if you were trying to be later in the day i would expect A would express your thoughts better. no I'm not over thinking it. When i look for a VN the visuals are as important as the script if not more. a well designed render will allow you to write less. sex scenes need less script if done right, a yoga scene can portray lust or love even disgust depending on angle of view texture lighting and more... so you want me to pick, give frame of reference. what do you want me to hear? what do you want me to envision happening in the scene? no neither a nor b convey it to me without script. to many options! which means you have conveyed many messages with a signal render. at least you have options on the script using either render. your third pic is balanced in the skin tones for a script free render sun on her face shadow lines on hand show light delicate touch not griping too tight a peaceful morning coffee/ tea but A an B are different, A- sun on face or may be a little lotion causing shininess on face, B may be light sunburn, face flushed with blood after morning run? do you understand how broad your question was now!

Which do i prefer? what do you want me to see?

Oct 26, 2017
Perhaps you should make another poll if people can tell the difference. If the majority say no then maybe you could move on and not concern yourself as much with these fine details
The massive attention to detail going on gave me a headache at this point. I regret not posting 'please define realistic'. ;)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Both, she's in the kitchen... :cool:
I'm joking girls, put your claws away please! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:giggle:

Oct 26, 2017
Both, she's in the kitchen... :cool:
I'm joking girls, put your claws away please! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:giggle:
I'm actually surprised it didn't show up sooner, a kitchen scene was asking for it, heh.

Edit: Practicing stealth edit skills. Still a lot of training required.