Which Pussy for You? (DAZ G8)

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
There are two decent aftermarket gens for Genesis 8 Female. New Gens for Victoria 8 and Golden Palace

I personally am a bit torn between the two. I think NG is easier to make look good and at least to me looks a bit more reaslistic, but Golden Palace seems to be more flexible, have more options and be generally better supported.

What do you use and why?

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
New Gens for Victoria 8 imo, cause both geometries and textures are better last time I checked. Installed the last version of golden palace and maybe it changed but didn't have time to take a look yet as I don't do much nudity those days.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I havent been able to get correct one. Same with the dictator and TAB for men.
IT's the wetness aspect i just cannot seem to find best option or even to get to work..

AdultCandy

Jan 22, 2020
From what I've seen both are pretty similar visually overall, but New Gens as no_name remarked is more detailed, which I think is quit important. Though, I'm still waiting for a set of gens that doesn't always look somewhat the same.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I've used them all, male and female versions, but in the end decided to stick with the Daz gens and use some nice morphs instead, works best for me.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I've used them all, male and female versions, but in the end decided to stick with the Daz gens and use some nice morphs instead, works best for me.
Got any good links to the morphs, and how do you handle their texture issues?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't remember the name for the morphs, but I got part of them from here.
Many of the character pro packs come with genital textures, there's also a script called "Torso2Gens", which let's you copy the torso textures onto the gens, which works quite good most of the time, there are several versions for g3 and g8, and there's also this.