HTML Abandoned Which Way...? [v0.0.1] [KJun]

KJun

Aug 4, 2017
FBackground.jpeg

Overview:
The story of an unfortunate guy that receives a life-changing item.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-09-02
Release Date: 2020-09-02
Developer: KJun
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

1599037264153.png 1599037955703.png 1599038049161.png 1599038372792.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
+1

browser game - HTML - Which way...? [v0.0.1] [KJun]

DOWNLOAD
- ZIPPYSHARE
- ANONFILES
- MIXDROP
- FILESUPLOAD
- UP2SHARE

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Game currently has 1 H scene with 5 videos - You see the H scene as part of the introduction, all choices after that are to empty content - don't waste your time

Its okay writing, not a native english speaker
The font is tiny ass Times new roman :rolleyes:

It doesn't look to have been play tested much, not that there is much to play test. I.e if you go to sleep it wakes you at the exact same time in the next day. go to bed at night on Wednesday you wake up at night on Thursday.

Oh yes the story, your girlfriend cheats on you, you lose your job and your gandpa dies all on the same day. Gandpa leaves you a pill, which turns you into a hunk...

Probably should have the transformation tag but its nerd->hunk not m->f

Its the Devs first game, good on you for trying and all, but this needs way more work before you release it to the public.

1 out of 5 - no point releasing a game with this little story or direction.

Last edited:

KJun

Aug 4, 2017
Game currently has 1 H scene with 5 videos - You see the H scene as part of the introduction, all choices after that are to empty content - don't waste your time

It doesn't look to have been play tested much, not that there is much to play test. I.e if you go to sleep it wakes you at the exact same time in the next day. go to bed at night on Wednesday you wake up at night on Thursday.

Oh yes the story, your girlfriend cheats on you, you lose your job and your gandpa dies all on the same day. Gandpa leaves you a pill, which turns you into a hunk...

Its the Devs first game, good on you for trying and all, but this needs way more work before you release it to the public.

Working on it...

Reactions: maestro9109

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018

I think the dev makes it quite clear that with a version number of 0.0.1 you shouldn't be expecting tons of content.
He even says so in the Developer's Notes.

Of course it is good that you provide it as feedback, but giving it a 1 out of 5 kinda doesn't make sense.

D

Deleted member 219172

its a start but requires more storyline, looks not bad at all

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
1 out of 5 kinda doesn't make sense.
Thats why I didn't leave an actual review and to me it makes perfect sense.

The game in its current state is pointless to show people. There is nothing new on show and its so short I've got no idea what kind of game this will be, what direction its going in and what makes it different from the bajilion other HTML games that start off in the same way.

As a proof of concept this 'demo' fails and its likely to trigger people into leaving actual negative reviews which will harm the games development in the long term. First impressions count.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
KJun Whichever way it got through your editing, non-Spanish languages do not use inverted question and exclamation marks (¿¡).

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I have only 2 recommendations. First, improve your English...sometimes the mistakes are so funny it's fucking hilarious reading some of the text. But still. And second of all, don't release a game/update until it has a lot of content. I bet many will simply forget about your game because it had no content.